Search results for query: *

• Users: Lord Garak
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lord Garak

Game Mechanics Hitting "Loot All" in a chest with a full or would-be full inventory sends the rest to the Void Bag

Title. I was extremely surprised when this feature wasn't already part of the Void Bag's functionality as it just means you have to individually pick up each item in the chest and throw it so you can absorb it into your void-inventory. Please eliminate the middle-man and just allow us to suck...
  2. Lord Garak

Resolved Why won't these 2 count as neighbors

No matter how much I restrict the goblin house so it's "adjacent" to the mechanic they won't become happy or acknowledge each other being nearby
  3. Lord Garak

144hz monitor screen flickering

This is an old bug but 1.4 seems to have made it even worse to the point where it's ruining my experience. Playing Terraria on a monitor with high hz regardless of in-game fps or frame skip setting causes intense flickering which is actually painful to look at. The only way to completely negate...
  4. Lord Garak

Unlocked frames

Does anyone know how to fully unlock the framerate? When I turn frameskip off I can only get it up to 125 fps, not 144. And yes I'm aware going above 60 causes some bugs with UI, I don't mind.
  5. Lord Garak

Losing Connection when joining specific servers

This is a really old bug, but it's one that's still plaguing me and that I need to find some kind of fix for. I want to play Terraria with a streamer I'm friends with, but about 5 minutes after joining everything on my screen freezes and I lose connection out of the blue. This happens without...
  6. Lord Garak

Items The Completionist's Chest

This is a relatively simple item suggestion with a very clear purpose directed towards the "final" update. It will probably be my final suggestion on this forum. The chest would be 4x4 tiles, and feature a perpetual rainbow sheen. The interior would look like a regular chest, except equip with...
  7. Lord Garak

Terraria gives me hope

I have been playing Terraria since its original console release, across multiple platforms and accounts. It is easily one of my favorite games of all time, up with the likes of masterpieces like Portal 2, The Stanley Parable, SOMA, and Faster Than Light. I probably have thousands of hours in it...
  8. Lord Garak

The Truth about the Uzi

After getting into yet another argument about whether the Uzi being able to out-DPS the Megashark is merely an urban legend or the real deal, I decided to do some amateur number-crunching and find out for myself. Using a 30 defense enemy (the Destroyer) as reference: The Megashark will do 10...
  9. Lord Garak

Seasoned Experts

The terms are simple. I need 2-3 competent, 18+, NA-based players who have a lot of time to play currently. Preferably, be ready to really get into the game and have fun as a team- don't just lone wolf and occasionally mumble into the mic. Msg me at Employee 427#4502 on discord if interested as...
  10. Lord Garak

Game Mechanics Enforced Droprates and Dynamic Lootpools

I will be including only placeholder values in this thread. All values created by me serve only as examples and are not set in stone. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The most frustrating experience the majority of Terraria players encounter is a failure to...
  11. Lord Garak

Game Mechanics Integrated Novelty Shaders

Now quite a while ago Minecraft had a setting called "Super Secret Setting" quietly slid into its options menu, then quietly removed again some years later. Utilizing this setting allowed players to cycle through a selection of experimental shaders cooked up by the development team to test...
  12. Lord Garak

How long does it take for a rainbow brick to fully cycle all colors?

For gif-making purposes; I want it to be seamless.
  13. Lord Garak

Items Precipitation Monoliths

When it rains, it pours. Purpose Like Celestial Monoliths, toggling a Precipitation Monolith will permanently initiate a rain/blizzard weather state, though for the whole world rather than a specific area. Turning the Monolith off will return the precipitation cycle to its natural state, and...
  14. Lord Garak

Weapons & Equip Buff the Wand of Sparking

Problem The Wand of Sparking is, to put it bluntly, almost completely worthless. As a counterpart to the Spear, it is likely one of the first weapons a player can encounter and should act as an introduction to magic. Unfortunately, it was designed as almost a practical joke, dealing...
  15. Lord Garak

Do Re-Logic have plans to release the Terraria: Otherworld Soundtrack?

From what I've seen Mr. Broadbent and Mr. Wijngaarden did a phenomenal job on creating a soundtrack before the game was cancelled. Emailing the composers gave me confirmation that making the work available to the public entirely depends upon Re-Logic's willingness to allow it. So with that in...
  16. Lord Garak

Weapons & Equip Mossy Boulder Staff

Apparently a rolling stone does gather moss after all Crafting: 6 boulders + 3 vines + 4 jungle spores at an Anvil Stats: 28 base summon damage 9% base crit chance Very slow speed Behavior Boulders roll along the ground when possible and leap some height to hit aerial enemies. When striking...
  17. Lord Garak

Looking for veterans for class-based playthrough

Need 1-3 players for either normal or expert playthrough Criteria: 16+ years of age NA timezone preferably, but not limited to, long-term players/veterans willing to abide by non-rigid class restrictions in the long-term able to play often enough to meet other's needs preferably willing/eager...
  18. Lord Garak

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Garak's Suggestion Hub

This localized hub allows anyone to easily browse through my various ideas. Any colored text may be used as a link to a suggestion thread. Offering support or dispensing criticism is encouraged. This thread may be accessed from my signature and will continue to be updated. Please enjoy your...
  19. Lord Garak

Items Transport Buffer

Description The Buffer is a clamp-like device purchased from the Steampunker for 20 silver that acts as a wire tile; that is to say, it acts outside of space, like an actuator. Several different kinds of buffers would be available for purchase, the difference being the amount of time the Buffer...
  20. Lord Garak

Is the Mana Flower worth using with the Spectre Hood?

I'm having trouble dealing with the low mana and have been using the Mask.
Back
Top Bottom