Search results for query: *

1. Electroman102

Other Some small suggestions and a larger, more vague one

With 1.4.5.0 being close (or so I’ve heard), I’d like to put out some small suggestions I have, before it is too late: 1. Add cans of worms and herb bags to wooden crate loot 2. Gray Solution- Spreads ash and hellstone 3. Add some way for dungeon brick to be renewable. Shimmer seems like it...
  2. Electroman102

Hardmode Items in Pre-Hardmode

Some time ago, I researched what so-called Hardmode items are obtainable Pre-Hardmode, and was rather surprised by how much you could get. Note that this will be updated as I receive new information. Without any more delay… Part 1: Pre-1.3 Mobile Three items are available from the Underworld...
  3. Electroman102

Pushing the Limits of Terraria - Minimum Items

Well, I have returned long enough to post this bundle of garbage. The restriction of the day is “Minimum Items”, and I think I have an answer: Terraria can be beaten, with a fresh character, with a fresh world, with no major glitches, and with only two items. Not two unique items, not two stacks...
  4. Electroman102

PC What do you need to beat Terraria?

Recently, I have been researching what you need to complete Terraria. This may seem like a simple question with a simple answer: your starting items. However, this is not the case. Take the starting items. There are many ways one can beat Terraria without these, from buying replacements from...
  5. Electroman102

Suggestions for other games

Just as the title says. No promises that they’ll be seen here but what the heck. I’m also okay if you want to make a suggestion to IMPROVE your recommended game. My suggestions are: -Geometry Dash -Super Mario Maker 2 -Super Mario Odyssey -Pokemon Sword -Super Mario Galaxy
  6. Electroman102

Which games have you always wanted to play but you can’t because (reasons)

Title says it all. For me: 1. Super Mario 3D world, because I don’t have a Wii U 2. Super Mario Sunshine, because I don’t have the stuff to do it on a Wii I’ve got some others but those are the biggies
  7. Electroman102

Casual What is the oldest video game or console that you own?

For me it must be either my Wii or Xbox 360, both are in great working condition Computers count by the way.
  8. Electroman102

Game Mechanics Ideas for Master mode

With the announcement of 1.4, the new world difficulty “Master Mode” was shown. To (maybe) prevent it from just being a buffed expert mode, I wanted to show off some ideas I had for it. (Note: this is far from done, I’m releasing a few ideas at a time) The world -Make the oceans deeper...
  9. Electroman102

How to tell if someone is inactive

NOTE FOR MODERATORS: I didn’t see any where else I could put this, so if there is a better place to put this, let me know. Spend a while on TCF, and you will eventually make a friend or two. However, you might run into a scenario where your online friend hasn’t been posting lately. Before you...
  10. Electroman102

PC Looking for someone to join me…

I’m doing a challenge on PC to beat Terraria without crafting ANYTHING (includes by hand). I am looking for 1-3 more people to join me in completing this challenge, to be posted in 30-min long episodes on YouTube. If you are interested, join the discord below! Join the Electroman102 discord...
  11. Electroman102

Random challenges if you hate yourself

The task is simple: Do the challenge above (if possible and doesn’t cause bodily harm or death) and when you are done, post a challenge of your own. It doesn’t have to be Terraria related. I’ll go first: switch to snow theme for 24 hours
  12. Electroman102

Ask the deleted boss anything

I refuse to answer any personal questions Tacos are appreciated along with your questions. Please include them in the form of a zipped file
  13. Electroman102

Electroman102’s Website Development

Have you ever needed or wanted your own website? Ever have the urge to play a video game during class just to find it blocked? Look no further… Electroman102’s Website Development Center Here, I can turn you envisioned website into reality! I can code games, blogs (pain in the butt, but...
  14. Electroman102

Geometry Dash!

I’ve been a HUGE fan of Geometry Dash for 4 years now and I haven’t seen a good Geometry Dash thread yet. If you have beaten Plasma Pulse Finale you have my full respect. Show off some replays (none of the noob ones though), building tricks, Demon count, etc. Only rule is that you have to at...
  15. Electroman102

Type the above username using your feet

I didn’t see one exactly like this, so I figured I should start it. NOTE: I am not responsible for any tablet/keyboard damage caused by this game Niboby
  16. Electroman102

tModLoader Demon Mode

So, some of you know about my planned mod Demon Mode. This mod will introduce a ton of new ores, bosses, and enemies. I already have a few people helping me out (@Ai - T.a.S.A.I. and @Huzbubber Tim) but I need some more help. Right now I need 1-2 more spriters A musician A coder Will I get...
  17. Electroman102

What’s the Rarest item you ever obtained?

What is the rarest item you have ever gotten by legitimate means Me? Either 2 slime staffs or a coin gun
  18. Electroman102

PC Electroman102’s yoyo shop!

Welcome to my yo-yo shop! I sell lots of hardmode yoyos here Currently, I for sale- The eye of Cthulhu Kraken Yelets Hel-Fire Any yo-yo not on this list I don’t currrently have, but I will farm/make it if you need it (exception is Terrarian) Price is around 10-50 gold, depending on yo-yo. I...
  19. Electroman102

Sprites Frost knives

The ice mimic, being the hardest of all of the mimics to defeat (having 50 defense) has the least loot out of all of the mimics! I think a new and unique weapon would be great! Introducing: Frost knives! (Sprite by ME!) Damage: 30 (melee) Inflicts: Frostburn (5 sec) The frost knives would...
  20. Electroman102

Member-Run Contest Spriteathalon Part II

Current Participants @SDf @TotallyNotAScalie @Gigavoir @Ai - T.a.S.A.I. @Huzbubber Tim @VoxelFox So, one day the corruption grew so strong it consumed the entire land, no matter what stood in its way. Even lands who’s cold lands were once safe were destroyed. Our previous methods of cleansing...
Back
Top Bottom