PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Stack to all nearby chests disappears for me right after using Money Trough. I would have to restart each time to get quick stack to all nearby chests back.
Ayup. Confirmed.
Quick stack to nearby chests is present (and functions normally?)... until you use the Money Trough.

After that, you have to quit the program entirely and restart it in order to get it back.

A FIX FOR THOSE HAVING THE QUICKSTACK TO NEARBY CHESTS BUTTON BUG, JUST TALK TO AN NPC, RIGHT CLICK A SIGN, OR RIGHT CLICK A TOMBSTONE
  • The cause of the bug is from opening a money trough, so after you do, just do one of those things above
Double confirmed.

Less of a pain in the arse that way, but still a pain in the arse. :merchantwhat:

Erm, here is one
Yakety Sax is always welcome.

Will we be getting an option to change the keybinds on all of the functions on the F7 - F10 keys? I use F8 for my push to talk, and now I cant play Terraria while on in a skype call or in teamspeak.

How the hell do you use F8 for PTT? You must not talk much

How the hell do you use F8 for PTT? You must not talk much
Simple. I have a button on my mouse assigned to F8, after CTRL got me killed in another game, so I went with the most out of the way key for that mouse button to be considered, and I use that. Believe me, its odd, but for every game i've played, nothing has used F8.

Simple. I have a button on my mouse assigned to F8, after CTRL got me killed in another game, so I went with the most out of the way key for that mouse button to be considered, and I use that. Believe me, its odd, but for every game i've played, nothing has used F8.

Strange. Altho I feel like a bracket key would prolly be a better choice, or maybe a backslash (\)

I have to disagree with your view of Summoner gear.
In my opinion, summoner armors are already fine. We don't need more defense since we're not supposed to get hit in the first place, nothing can get close to us.
I cheese my fights with the Moon Lord by moving in diagonals getting as far as i can from him without ever looking at him and letting my Dragon do everything. We're not supposed to take hits to the face, we're the class that can hide itself perfectly fine and do amazing DPS.

In fact, all of my accessories are Menacing. Not a single of my accessories is Warding. The only "defense" accessory I put for bosses and large hordes of enemies is the Star Necklace, which is still Menacing. I just don't get hit.

EDIT: My play through was on expert. Expert is all about killing your enemy before it kills you. Even if Defense is buffed, I still feel it's rather useless and that just having high DPS with good dodging is the better option.

Exactly, the only time that I've ever mentioned increasing defense for summoners was as a potential ability of the Stardust Guardian while not deployed, in a thread about buffing it :p

I have to disagree with your view of Summoner gear.
In my opinion, summoner armors are already fine. We don't need more defense since we're not supposed to get hit in the first place, nothing can get close to us.
I cheese my fights with the Moon Lord by moving in diagonals getting as far as i can from him without ever looking at him and letting my Dragon do everything. We're not supposed to take hits to the face, we're the class that can hide itself perfectly fine and do amazing DPS.

In fact, all of my accessories are Menacing. Not a single of my accessories is Warding. The only "defense" accessory I put for bosses and large hordes of enemies is the Star Necklace, which is still Menacing. I just don't get hit.

EDIT: My play through was on expert. Expert is all about killing your enemy before it kills you. Even if Defense is buffed, I still feel it's rather useless and that just having high DPS with good dodging is the better option.

You're either full of it or playing an entirely different game. Getting hit, especially against bosses, happens. Movement buffs are primarily given to Rangers and Melee fighters, and the only 'amazing' dps summon is the stardust dragon and cell, prior to that summons are few and far inbetween and few are ideal for taking on bosses or hordes with. Even then you have derps in the individual Summons' AI leaving you majorly vulnerable. Plus once you get to phase 2 of Moon Lord his eyes spam attacks you cannot dodge, More so now that he teleports to you after you run too far away. To say nothing of other bosses. Summons are great but a pure summoner play is impossible due to the severe lack of early game content, the massive pauses inbetween teirs, you only get one pre hardmode armour. Your post hardmode armours give crap defence compared to even mage armour. Seriously you sound like you're suggesting you should just run around without armour at all.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, 1.3.0.5 are so cool but i still crashing when i change in 3 worlds. I change in 3 world and terraria doesn't work, so someone have a fix to that?

I have always wondered this, but can there be an option to turn off the world flipping upside down like the console version for grav potions? Or was that supposed to be a "nerf"?

You're either full of it or playing an entirely different game. Getting hit, especially against bosses, happens. Movement buffs are primarily given to Rangers and Melee fighters, and the only 'amazing' dps summon is the stardust dragon and cell, prior to that summons are few and far inbetween and few are ideal for taking on bosses or hordes with. Even then you have derps in the individual Summons' AI leaving you majorly vulnerable. Plus once you get to phase 2 of Moon Lord his eyes spam attacks you cannot dodge, More so now that he teleports to you after you run too far away. To say nothing of other bosses. Summons are great but a pure summoner play is impossible due to the severe lack of early game content, the massive pauses inbetween teirs, you only get one pre hardmode armour. Your post hardmode armours give crap defence compared to even mage armour. Seriously you sound like you're suggesting you should just run around without armour at all.
Probably should trying being a little less passive aggressive there, buddy.
Back to my point.

And yet, I did perfectly fine.
Every class has it's ups and downs. It just so happens that Summoner has difficulty in solo. Asking to have your specific class be perfect is just stupid.
And using the "pure summoner run" argument is entirely invalid, since there isn't a single thing forcing you to do so in the game, it's a self imposed challenge and should stay that way.
As a summoner, you get to have amazing DPS from summons while also attacking with weapons. Solar Eruption with a stack of 9 minions (Tiki Armor) mows down everything. As for earlier bosses, you have to pick the right minions while also being very careful.

Summoner is meant to be a multiplayer class and it shows. It's not meant to have aggro. And it doesn't matter if you prefer playing solo, it doesn't change who the class was built for.
It would be like making Ganon in smash incredibly fast just to please players who like speedy characters.

A FIX FOR THOSE HAVING THE QUICKSTACK TO NEARBY CHESTS BUTTON BUG, JUST TALK TO AN NPC, RIGHT CLICK A SIGN, OR RIGHT CLICK A TOMBSTONE
  • The cause of the bug is from opening a money trough, so after you do, just do one of those things above

Thank you so much for posting this I was feeling very lost without the button XD
It's been one of my favourite additions..

Would you guys ever consider adding an upgrade, an end-game upgrade, to the Bundle of Balloons? I mean, by themselves they're pretty good, but you miss out on the fall damage resistance of a set of wings, which I think is rather sad. Plus, with the Fart in a Balloon and the Fishron Balloon, we have five jumps at our disposal, but no Lucky Horseshoe to put on our Bundle of Balloons without sacrificing a much-needed accessory slot. Could you guys possibly fix that in an update somewhere along the road?

At last. We can summon moon lord manually. The process of going thro ugh the pillars is like the biggest scrappy mechanic of terraria. I thank you, devs for listening to our pleas.

I wish there was a fix for desire sensor, this thing is almost as precise as Monster Hunter's. It made me fight Moon Lord twenty-something times to get SDMG. I've built a technoshrine from luminite out of boredom.
Also please lower acid dye drop rate, I have so much of it I can build another San Francisco.

Otherwise - very good patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom