1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1? I cant wait until then! Its 4 in the morning!

Even worse? I lose internet at 11 and dont get it back for DAYS!!!!

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS POST, IT'S INCORRECT.

In the table it says Australia (Victoria) gets it at 4 am, but that is with DST. We don't have daylight savings at the moment, so it would in fact be 3 am. I hope sleeping early to play it as soon as it comes out doesn't mess up my sleep schedule.
but in Russian(European) time at 20:00 we have not translated the clock an hour forward
The table only corrects for DST for countries that actually use it (at the moment), so the table is correct for both of you (04:00 AM for @Porky Minch and 21:00 for @DronofF41).
Please Help Me Mine Is +02:00 UST Tell Me Pleaaaase
[DOUBLEPOST=1435647029,1435646879][/DOUBLEPOST]I NEED HELP +02:00 UST PLEAAAAASE ANYONE NICE!! ;(
You live in Finland, so you'll get it at 20:00.
Somebody help, in the time zone Canada where it says almost all of Saskatchewan is it A.M or P.M
I don't really know if 12:00 is AM or PM, but at any rate, it's at noon, not midnight.:)

Last edited:
Not sure if its been said already but the Australia ones are wrong (Probably due to daylight savings) And they are currently in a state where it will be 1am in Western Australia, 2:30am in South Australia and Northern Territory and 3am on the East Coast. ( A quick google will confirm)

8:00AM today.
You are a socially prominent individual that does not view extreme chemical reactions.
(A cool person who doesn't look at explosions)

Hello everyone! I'm glad to see so many of you using this table so you can get your hands on 1.3 ASAP!

Regardless, I'm sorry to say that I made quite a big mistake when it comes to Daylight Savings Time. I'll give you an explanation for what I did wrong as soon as I have fixed it (it's a bit complicated). For the record, everyone who lives in an ACTIVE DST country (a county that changes the clock in the summer) can continue using it, but if you live in a country that doesn't or doesn't have it active at the moment (like Australia), you have to take the time from the table and reduce it by one hour. You get it an hour earlier as planned, yay!

I'm really, really sorry for everyone who might have gotten a wrong time, I'll be sure to fix it properly!

Last edited:
Drat,, had to wake up early to go to my grandmothers house.

Should be home at some time between 13:00 and 17:00.
And I leave for summer camp in a week, so that means only a week of playing until a week of no electronics. Then the whole rest of the summer is 1.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom