3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
my #1 request is crimson seeds :confused: the game doesn't feel complete without them since there's no way to bring crimson into another world :(

I second that notion Manman. All you gotta do is make an artificial Crimson biome in a Corruption world to get its enemies.

Just get crimstone from another world.
I second that notion Manman. All you gotta do is make an artificial Crimson biome in a Corruption world to get its enemies.

I haven't tried that yet, does the stone spread into dirt?

or get a Clemtaminator and red solution

I tried that but gave up while waiting for a blood moon ahah can you guys confirm red solution is in the game?

I'll try when I play again after the new update comes out

I tried that but gave up while waiting for a blood moon ahah can you guys confirm red solution is in the game?

You can only buy it during the blood moon or solar eclipse if your world is Crimson. So sadly that idea doesn't help since your world started with corruption.

And yes, the crimson will spread through the dirt when you place crimson blocks

Last edited:
Sorry, been awhile since I've been on here. Is there any word of a Switch port? And if so, could it keep up with the PS4 and Xbox One? Is 4 gigs of RAM enough for Terraria?

Sorry, been awhile since I've been on here. Is there any word of a Switch port? And if so, could it keep up with the PS4 and Xbox One? Is 4 gigs of RAM enough for Terraria?

There's no news, but it's under consideration. No chance of it being out at launch though, I imagine the moment for something like that would be when 1.3 hits console. Hopefully Switch is a hit by that point!

There's no news, but it's under consideration. No chance of it being out at launch though, I imagine the moment for something like that would be when 1.3 hits console. Hopefully Switch is a hit by that point!
I wouldn't be surprised if it came out sooner or later though. 505 already supports the Switch, and apparently Terraria is a hit in Japan.

Hello all:

We're planning to release the 3DS 1.04 update THIS WEEK. Should show up on the North America eShop tomorrow morning (Tuesday 22nd) and on the European eShop on Friday morning (Nov 25th).

EDITED! Messed the date up, d'oh!

you have no idea how excited I am for this, I've had the urge to play Terraria so many times lately but I was too scared to get a corrupted world ahah
and now I'm gonna be able to start again in a bigger world :passionate: thank you!!

I hope it happens! let people know the fans want it to happen and it'll be a day 1 purchase for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom