3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess there was a programming oversight so the thread uses the wrong recipe. Which wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that Mushroom Grass Seeds don't drop for some reason.
They do drop but just do what I do and put the dryad in the mushroom biome and buy the seeds from her

To anyone who is or will be doing a goblin and pirate invasion, do at night, spawn rates are normal when it hits nights, might be the same thing for the solar eclipse but because its during the day there is nothing we could do, and the same thing could be said for the blood moon but that's during the night and its fine as of the moment. Hope that helps with the invasions and a side note the frost legion isn't effected at all. Took me awhile to get a mushroom grass seeds, but I was able to find one. Also like most of the stuff i said earlier in this post( also which was said earlier in this thread), when hit, or hit by a choas orb acts like a kill point in the invasion. The reason I think this happens is when you destroy one or get hit by one it displays goblin gore and that triggers as a kill for the invasion.

Last edited:
Can I get a few different accounts of the save times you're seeing? For me on New 3DS with a class 10 SD card, the saves are never anymore than a few seconds.

If you're seeing save times in excess of 10 seconds, let me know your set up. What SD card are you using? Which 3ds? How long since you last saved? How long does the save take?

Thanks everyone.
It can take from 5 second rarely. But most of the time it takes from 2 to 5 minutes on avarage.New 3ds xl with 32gb micro sd HC 1

Also when i first made my world i had two anglers they both died early on and ive built new housing since then and played all the way through beating the golem and every boss before him and the angler still wont respawn even with every requirement met ive even stayed by the oceans for a few days each and he still wont show back up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 183
I'm having serious lag on the Nintendo 3ds XL (I'm not able to upgrade to the new 'New 3ds' yet)
It's so much lag I can't play, and I got the lag after owning the game for a couple days, I don't know what makes it lag since it hasn't stopped lagging after the lag happened for the first time.

it said 3ds version includes all 1.2 features. but when i fight the golem boss I'm not getting any beetle husks.

To anyone who is or will be doing a goblin and pirate invasion, do at night, spawn rates are normal when it hits nights, might be the same thing for the solar eclipse but because its during the day there is nothing we could do, and the same thing could be said for the blood moon but that's during the night and its fine as of the moment. Hope that helps with the invasions and a side note the frost legion isn't effected at all. Took me awhile to get a mushroom grass seeds, but I was able to find one. Also like most of the stuff i said earlier in this post( also which was said earlier in this thread), when hit, or hit by a choas orb acts like a kill point in the invasion. The reason I think this happens is when you destroy one or get hit by one it displays goblin gore and that triggers as a kill for the invasion.

You may need to scour the ocean and find him again. He could be anywhere on the top of the water.

lol for some reason people like to quote me alote and turns out it happens to be the wrong quote.:p
Oh oops I know why. I clicked the quote button above the other post and it quoted you :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1452202328,1452202297][/DOUBLEPOST]
It can take from 5 second rarely. But most of the time it takes from 2 to 5 minutes on avarage.New 3ds xl with 32gb micro sd HC 1

Also when i first made my world i had two anglers they both died early on and ive built new housing since then and played all the way through beating the golem and every boss before him and the angler still wont respawn even with every requirement met ive even stayed by the oceans for a few days each and he still wont show back up

You may need to scour the ocean for him again. Look everywhere because once mine was literally at the very edge of the world floating on the water.

Watches and Depth Meters are not craft-able! :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1452204958,1452204650][/DOUBLEPOST]There should also be a zoom out feature. Biomes are counted as how many blocks are on screen. The view area is too small and can barely recognize biomes.

it said 3ds version includes all 1.2 features. but when i fight the golem boss I'm not getting any beetle husks.
You also can't get leaf wings. Some of these things may be pc only but yes that is correct
[DOUBLEPOST=1452205501,1452205234][/DOUBLEPOST]I was building a faint castle but when I finished the main hall I think it counted as such a large room the games fps went down to I think to below ten.:eek:

Naughty Present
Now that I have your attention, Naughty Present isn't craftable, meaning I can't destroy the Frost Moon, other than fighting Fishron this is the only other major thing I'm unable to do, the fact I can't get my Ice Queen murder on makes me cry.

Watches and Depth Meters are not craft-able! :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1452204958,1452204650][/DOUBLEPOST]There should also be a zoom out feature. Biomes are counted as how many blocks are on screen. The view area is too small and can barely recognize biomes.
They 3ds can't render that many tiles at once with out lag

Naughty Present
Now that I have your attention, Naughty Present isn't craftable, meaning I can't destroy the Frost Moon, other than fighting Fishron this is the only other major thing I'm unable to do, the fact I can't get my Ice Queen murder on makes me cry.
Both of these things were added later than base 1.2, they never said it would have Frost Moon or Beetle Husks. Just that it was up to date with the original 1.2 and had some extras from later updates thrown in.

I've been receiving freezes on my 3DS (Original). It started to happening when I played multiplayer with my friend. Both of ours froze. But as for mine I can't even play it as much because it freezes and kicks me out of the game and that's a bit frustrating. Has anyone here been getting crashes? :sigh::sigh:

I've been receiving freezes on my 3DS (Original). It started to happening when I played multiplayer with my friend. Both of ours froze. But as for mine I can't even play it as much because it freezes and kicks me out of the game and that's a bit frustrating. Has anyone here been getting crashes? :sigh::sigh:
Everyone has been. They've fixed it in the next patch.

Naughty Present
Not added yet.

And as for my own problems, more Sir i have a bug to report style reports
Snow forgets how to be snowballs: It SAYS i have them... Are they invisible? (Snowballs refuse to craft, really sucks because im doing a empathy run where i cant use traditional weapons, says i have 600s somewhere but i have 13something.)
I can make white squares out of thin air: I just put a item in the trash/a chest while its in the cursor thing and a white square appears where it was.
EoW is a coward!: It ran away. I dont know why. COWARDOUS WORM THING!

Not added yet.

Snow forgets how to be snowballs: It SAYS i have them... Are they invisible? (Snowballs refuse to craft, really sucks because im doing a empathy run where i cant use traditional weapons, says i have 600s somewhere but i have 13something.)
I can make white squares out of thin air: I just put a item in the trash/a chest while its in the cursor thing and a white square appears where it was.

I think the snowballs go into your ammo slots?

Not added yet.

the white square glich is easy to recreate and I experienced it but a very low minor thing to worry about, for the EOW did you make sure your in the corrupte biome, if your not useally he will despawn and try to run away, I have not experienced it though (though I used my strong character to kill it to try to get the little eater pet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom