3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 3 things they should put in the game...

Online Multiplayer
Bigger worlds
Control options - (can you make the C-Stick scroll the item description text please? It sucks waiting)

I have killed 35 Golems trying to get a the Golem trophy and still not one. Has any one gotten one?

My 3 items

1.Dyes/Paint (I know it's impossible atm but it was one of my favorite 1.2 features.)

2.1.3 gear (I can see why it would be impossible to add the pillars/moonlord, but maybe we could get the gear some other way?)

3.Heavy workbench (Stone slab=fav block)
Loki said that he would like to see what 3 items from only 1.2.3-4 you think should be added.;)

Last edited:
Yes lol on my first try xD
I've spent hours trying to get it and it doesn't help the fact that my goal is to get EVERY SINGLE BOSS TROPHY. It is so taunting.:mad:
Edit1:I just just got a jungle keyhole farming for power cells. Not the first time. Once got 2 jungle key molds trying to get Bednar.

Last edited:
Not added yet.

And as for my own problems, more Sir i have a bug to report style reports
Snow forgets how to be snowballs: It SAYS i have them... Are they invisible? (Snowballs refuse to craft, really sucks because im doing a empathy run where i cant use traditional weapons, says i have 600s somewhere but i have 13something.)
I can make white squares out of thin air: I just put a item in the trash/a chest while its in the cursor thing and a white square appears where it was.
EoW is a coward!: It ran away. I dont know why. COWARDOUS WORM THING!
I noticed that to when you select an item with it hovering in the inventory menu if you throw it away or anything else that moves it from such spot it leaves a white box in its place

I've spent hours trying to get it and it doesn't help the fact that my goal is to get EVERY SINGLE BOSS TROPHY. It is so taunting.:mad:
as of the moment orcram is a little buggy if you place it (If you already knew that ) can confirm you can get golem trophy.

I'm made a large number of worlds checking the ocean chests for Flippers, and have found none, despite them being relatively common on other versions of the game.

I am unable to craft Gold and Platinum Watches, even while at the correct crafting stations and having the correct materials.

I am unable to craft the Naughty Present that summons the Frost Moon event,
even while at the correct crafting stations and having the correct materials.

Saving the game takes an extremely long time.

Edit: My three requested items would be the Celestial Shell, the Cell Phone, and the Greedy Ring.

I'm made a large number of worlds checking the ocean chests for Flippers, and have found none, despite them being relatively common on other versions of the game.

I am unable to craft Gold and Platinum Watches, even while at the correct crafting stations and having the correct materials.

I am unable to craft the Naughty Present that summons the Frost Moon event,
even while at the correct crafting stations and having the correct materials.

Saving the game takes an extremely long time.

Edit: My three requested items would be the Celestial Shell, the Cell Phone, and the Greedy Ring.
They havent added watches because they couldnt get it to work on mobile and terrarria 3ds came from the mobile version, but they are working on it. As for the frost moon it was introduced in later versions and we are barely in 1.2 and kind of 1.2.3.

I got some crystal shards somehow in the underworld prior to hard mode. is this normal? i thought they were supposed to grow in the hallow underground.

Several things to report for oceans, first not sure yet if I'm able to obtain flippers (will edit) 2. Had a ocean with water walking boots and that Is a confirmed item. 3. Had a very deep ocean that whent underground and even had a life crystal with gold chest galore.;)

So Invisible Flare Guns are a thing.
Anyone else have this issue? Because my flare gun is invisible.

Attachments

• Invisible Flare Gun.png
    Invisible Flare Gun.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 236
  • Invisible Flare Gun 2.png
    Invisible Flare Gun 2.png
    1 MB · Views: 222
Found an awesome glitch. If you tower a bunch of slanted platforms and touch it you will instant be sent upwards. It even works on bunnys!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom