Builds A beachside mansion for the Stylist

greyliances

Official Terrarian
As mentioned previously, the Stylist was living in a small box house. Obviously i couldn't keep it that way. As a throwback to my first build here, Mansion for the Zoologist & Guide I decided to create another Mansion. I think I improved quite a bit, but I’m still in prehardmode and have yet to unlock a huge amount of materials for future builds. This mansion alone took nearly 11 hours to create - though some time was spent unlocking more furniture and fishing , so the raw build time might be closer to 8 hours

What’s next: I think I’ll dabble with some small-scale terrain there to make it look like the islands in the background. Alternatively I could try a sky island build

IMG_4395.png

You did a great job. I sincerely enjoy the roofing and the stairwell! I hope to see you post much more in the future. :3c

You did a great job. I sincerely enjoy the roofing and the stairwell! I hope to see you post much more in the future. :3c
Appreciate it a lot! University lectures are fast-approaching but I will definitely try to keep creating more fun builds ;)

Back
Top Bottom