Weapons & Equip A Few Interesting Accessories and Tinkers

CrazyDragon

Queen Slime
Recently I thought up a few pretty cool accessories and some tinkers for them that I feel would fit fairly well into the game, so here they are.

Lucky Rabbit's Foot:
0.1% (1/1000) drop chance from bunnies
+5% Critical Strike Chance
No big deal, right? Well, here's where it becomes interesting:

Werebunny Charm:
Crafted from a Lucky Rabbit's Foot and a Moon Charm
It's not exactly an improvement from the Moon Charm, but it's still usefull in some situations.
Turns the holder into a werebunny at night.
+5% Critical Strike Chance
It basically turns you into a humanoid bunny with greatly increased jump hight and reduced fall damage, and enables auto-jump. It's just a sidegrade from the Moon Charm and it's mostly just for fun.

Voodoo Charm:
Sold by the Witch Doctor for 40 gold.
"You are definitely a terrible person!"
Allows you to kill most NPCs, but trying it on the Witch Doctor will hurt you by double the damage the Witch Doctor would have taken but can't deal more than 7/8 of your health.

That's all for now. Any suggestions or feedback are appreciated.

Last edited:
Voodoo Charm would be perfect for taking NPC loot like the Scissors Blade [Kill la Kill Intensifies]
100% Support, loved the werebunny

Voodoo Charm would be perfect for taking NPC loot like the Scissors Blade [Kill la Kill Intensifies]
100% Support, loved the werebunny
Thanks. When I heard about the NPC drops, I was half-surprised there weren't a few more voodoo dolls.

Great ideas, but the voodoo charm's doubled damage done by attacking the witch doctor should be capped at 450, so you don't wreck yourself.
Full support!

Back
Top Bottom