Single Thread RP A House Somewhere in Time and Space

Renati would start yelling, however, it's muffled as he is still completely rigid and has his face buried in the mattress.
...He's probably going to suffocate but...

< Such nice trees... >
Quinn continues to explore around the forest. They then turned their head back where they came from and realized that they were already around 25 meters away from the house. Despite the wide distance, Quinn could vaguely see Renati and the crab, but couldn't understand what was going on. Albeit, they interpreted it as Renati lying on a mattress, chilling.
< They seem to be... having fun? >
Quinn once again turns their head and keeps exploring.

Last edited:
Quinn may sort of feel that whatever presence tried to infiltrate their mind while they were mimicing Renati is still sort of there, but, seems to be only weakly waiting and may have mostly lost interest or something...

The crab stares at them, although now they are the same distance away they were 5 seconds ago, and moved 90 degrees to the right of Renati.
Renati eventually pulls out a device and creates a bubble of sulphuric acid in the air above him, which then falls and spills all over himself to dissolve the mattress so he can breathe.
It also burns him horribly but he isn't screaming in pain for some reason as it seems he's currently in- oh wait no there's the intense screaming once he remembered how to breathe again.

Quinn may sort of feel that whatever presence tried to infiltrate their mind while they were mimicing Renati is still sort of there, but, seems to be only weakly waiting and may have mostly lost interest or something...
They somewhat feel that there's something or someone waiting on them. Albeit the feeling was too weak that Quinn decides to ignore it, for now.

Renati eventually pulls out a device and creates a bubble of sulphuric acid in the air above him, which then falls and spills all over himself to dissolve the mattress so he can breathe.
It also burns him horribly but he isn't screaming in pain for some reason as it seems he's currently in- oh wait no there's the intense screaming once he remembered how to breathe again.
It observes emotionlessly.

(None would be able to hear this besides Nuro)

<<It's nothing outside of my expected parameters.>>
<<Haven't I told you already that I do not control when these guests arrive?>>
(I never remember what to do for this sort of communication)

<<Oh you have indeed mentioned it.
I was busy with...
Some things...
*Astral McDonald's flashbacks*
And perhaps I just missed people more consistently arriving.
It perhaps it's nothing.
But then again.
There's a reason I am still here.>>

Back
Top Bottom