Single Thread RP A House Somewhere in Time and Space

Excuse me, House Master, do you know where that tree person is?
They may or may not be surprised at the...large voice speaking to them from behind the wall.
"...Er. Sorry. I must have missed your arrival."
"...and you are?"

(I never remember what to do for this sort of communication)

<<Oh you have indeed mentioned it.
I was busy with...
Some things...
*Astral McDonald's flashbacks*
And perhaps I just missed people more consistently arriving.
It perhaps it's nothing.
But then again.
There's a reason I am still here.>>
<<Of course...>>

Ver, of course, is nowhere to see in the House.

Vinessa just keeps switching the channels, apparently unable to decide on one to stick to.

Quinn has been exploring the forest for a while now and may seem slightly concerned about losing the direction back towards the house. They decided to turn back only to see Nuro from the distance.
< Another entity? How many people are there? >
They slowly make their way towards Nuro's direction to get a closer look on them.

"...Er. Sorry. I must have missed your arrival."
"...and you are?"
I'm Glasia van Duivels and I am a demon as you can see.
I was seeing a 1.55 meter tall tree person and followed them into the garden
But then I got confused and then just walked around the garden.
This I did till 6 PM to then go dinner.

Xal.. seemingly growing disinterested, stands up, waving a hand as a cyan portal splits open in the air next to her, she strides through it without hesitation, and it snaps shut behind her.

Another similar portal opens under MOONGLOW, and the mech falls through with a quiet yelp. It also snaps shut afterwards.

*Mela simply appears in the lounge of the house, standing upright yet clearly fazed by her arrival. She looks around, and the first thing she notices is the large amount of white in the room. As Mela continues to examine the room, she sees the Victorian-era chandelier and two couches, positioned directly across from each other. Taking in all of the information of the room, and considering the events that occurred prior to her arrival, there's only one logical conclusion for Mela.*

"Ah. I'm in Heaven."

*Afterwards she inspects her own body, and notices the fact that she's still wearing her Tarragon Armor, and just from moving it she can feel that her left leg is still replaced with a prosthetic.*

(Odd, I'd assume they'd reset you to a... I don't know, 'base' version of yourself, but apparently not.)

*As she inspects herself to see what she kept, a familiar weight begins to make itself known on Mela's back. She reaches her hand behind her head, feeling around the air a little bit, before her hand makes contact with the hilt of her sword. The Villager's Lament had gone with her.*

(Huh... how did I end up in Heaven to begin with? I can't be in Hell, I already know what that looks like, but-)

*Mela stops herself mid thought. She doesn't want to think about the reason she should probably be in Hell instead.*

(Maybe this is a waiting room, maybe I'm about to be judged. It'd explain the couches.)

*Mela goes to take a seat on one of the green couches, believing she's about to be judged for her actions, unaware of what this house actually is.*

*Mela simply appears in the lounge of the house, standing upright yet clearly fazed by her arrival. She looks around, and the first thing she notices is the large amount of white in the room. As Mela continues to examine the room, she sees the Victorian-era chandelier and two couches, positioned directly across from each other. Taking in all of the information of the room, and considering the events that occurred prior to her arrival, there's only one logical conclusion for Mela.*

"Ah. I'm in Heaven."

*Afterwards she inspects her own body, and notices the fact that she's still wearing her Tarragon Armor, and just from moving it she can feel that her left leg is still replaced with a prosthetic.*

(Odd, I'd assume they'd reset you to a... I don't know, 'base' version of yourself, but apparently not.)

*As she inspects herself to see what she kept, a familiar weight begins to make itself known on Mela's back. She reaches her hand behind her head, feeling around the air a little bit, before her hand makes contact with the hilt of her sword. The Villager's Lament had gone with her.*

(Huh... how did I end up in Heaven to begin with? I can't be in Hell, I already know what that looks like, but-)

*Mela stops herself mid thought. She doesn't want to think about the reason she should probably be in Hell instead.*

(Maybe this is a waiting room, maybe I'm about to be judged. It'd explain the couches.)

*Mela goes to take a seat on one of the green couches, believing she's about to be judged for her actions, unaware of what this house actually is.*
Some kind of...mound of vines can be seen still fiddling with a remote just by the dark wood table in front of the green couch, switching through the TV channels on the wall.

Last edited:
Some kind of...mound of vines can be seen still fiddling with a remote just by the dark wood table in front of the green couch, switching through the TV channels on the wall.
*Mela finally takes notice of the odd mound of vines fiddling with the remote.*

(Wait, remote?)

*Mela just now sees the TV mounted on the wall, previously too distracted by her current situation to really take note of the TV on the wall. This is actually her first time seeing a television, though she knows what it is, she was told about them by Stephanie and Persis, who both came from the borders of The Continent.*

(Right... I hope that they're doing alright now. I didn't die for nothing, after all.)

(...hopefully Jess is handling it well.)

*Mela grows gloomy at the thought of Jess... is he doing alright, now that she's dead? She really hopes Jess found whatever else he was looking for, and that he defeats the Brimstone Witch.*

*Mela's mind snaps back to reality and finally realizes that those vines are moving. Though, it's not too much of a shock to Mela, she's found and killed plenty of sentient plant matter before.*

"Uh... vine pile... thing, can you talk?"

Last edited:
*Mela finally takes notice of the odd mound of vines fiddling with the remote.*

(Wait, remote?)

*Mela just now sees the TV mounted on the wall, previously too distracted by her current situation to really take note of the TV on the wall. This is actually her first time seeing a television, though she knows what it is, she was told about them by Stephanie and Persis, who both came from the borders of The Continent.*

(Right... I hope the they're doing alright now. I didn't die for nothing, after all.)

(...hopefully Jess is handling it well.)

*Mela grows gloomy at the thought of Jess... is he doing alright, now that she's dead? She really hopes Jess found whatever else he was looking for, and that he defeats the Brimstone Witch.*

*Mela's mind snaps back to reality and finally realizes that those vines are moving. Though, it's not too much of a shock to Mela, she's found and killed plenty of sentient plant matter before.*

"Uh... vine pile... thing, can you talk?"
(I'd recommend a different symbol for thoughts as parentheses are generally used only for OOC.)

(I'd recommend a different symbol for thoughts as parentheses are generally used only for OOC.)
<Noted, my bad. I am still  very new to RP on here, so I'm still learning about what's normal. When I write stories, I use parentheses as thoughts so I just carried that over to here, my bad. This'll be the last time I use chevron's for OOC as well.>

Back
Top Bottom