Single Thread RP A House Somewhere in Time and Space

"Oh, a multitude."
"You've already met Vinessa, however."
"Ver seems to have left though..."
*Mela nods her head one last time, seemingly getting all the answers she was looking for, even if they were vaguer than expected.*

"Got it. Thank you for your hel-"

*While Mela is speaking, she notices two white doors nearby, both sperate from one another. They stand out so drastically compared to the other doors she' seen that she just has to ask one more question.*

"One last thing, what's behind those?"

*She points to the white doors.*

Last edited:
*Mela nods her head one last time, seemingly getting all the answers she was looking for, even if they were vaguer than expected.*

*While Mela is speaking, she notices a set of white double doors nearby, they stand out so drastically compared to the other doors she' seen that she just has to ask one more question.*

*She points to the double doors.*
(Hmm...either I forgot something I made OOC or those are yours. In which case, cool.)
(Even if I probably should've mentioned a clause that says no editing of the room after it's conceptualised. But hey; if that's the case it's fine this time around.)

[Retconned: Ignore]

Last edited:
(Hmm...either I forgot something I made OOC or those are yours. In which case, cool.)
(Even if I probably should've mentioned a clause that says no editing of the room after it's conceptualised. But hey; if that's the case it's fine this time around.)
(Those are the two white doors you mentioned in the introductory post, I took the visual of those being double doors, unless those were meant to be two singular white doors, in which case my bad.)

(Those are the two white doors you mentioned in the introductory post, I took the visual of those being double doors, unless those were meant to be two singular white doors, in which case my bad.)
(Ooooh. I see.)
(..yeah they were supposed to be single doors. Buut understandable misunderstanding.)
(…I will be going to sleep tho. Soo…see you later. Might be the same day for you, but we’ll see.)

*While Mela is speaking, she notices two white doors nearby, both sperate from one another. They stand out so drastically compared to the other doors she' seen that she just has to ask one more question.*

*She points to the white doors.*
"...Ah."
"Those would be your ways of navigating around the House."
"Or imagining your own room."

"...Ah."
"Those would be your ways of navigating around the House."
"Or imagining your own room."
*Mela nods her head, still not entirely understanding but she thinks she's gathered the basic gist of this house.*

*Mela walks over to the doors and grabs the door on the right's handle, but right before she's about to open it she hears what's behind it. The sound is bustling and lively, as if a lot of people are behind it going about their everyday lives. Mela slowly lets go of the handle and backs away, a look of shock painted on her face. She clearly knows what's behind that door, and does not want to see it. She instead decides to try and open the left door, but strangely enough, it's locked. Mela can't hear anything out of the room either this time. She just decides to leave the doors alone, and sits right back down.*

"Ah... sorry, which door is to the game room?"

*Mela's nervousness after interacting with the first door is noticeable in her tone of voice, but she does pretty well to hide it.*

*Mela nods her head, still not entirely understanding but she thinks she's gathered the basic gist of this house.*

*Mela walks over to the doors and grabs the door on the right's handle, but right before she's about to open it she hears what's behind it. The sound is bustling and lively, as if a lot of people are behind it going about their everyday lives. Mela slowly lets go of the handle and backs away, a look of shock painted on her face.
Vinessa, happening to glance towards Mela as they leave, almost about to say bye, instead gets intrigued a bit, watching confused, though blatantly going back to watching the tv as Mela walks by to the other door.

She clearly knows what's behind that door, and does not want to see it. She instead decides to try and open the left door, but strangely enough, it's locked. Mela can't hear anything out of the room either this time. She just decides to leave the doors alone, and sits right back down.*

"Ah... sorry, which door is to the game room?"

*Mela's nervousness after interacting with the first door is noticeable in her tone of voice, but she does pretty well to hide it.*
"..."
"Hm. Try any of the doors again."
"I will send you there instead of...whatever it is you had in mind."

(@The Immortal Smoke!)

Last edited:
Quinn has been exploring the forest for a while now and may seem slightly concerned about losing the direction back towards the house. They decided to turn back only to see Nuro from the distance.
< Another entity? How many people are there? >
They slowly make their way towards Nuro's direction to get a closer look on them.
However, as Quinn was doing so, they had a sudden brief flashback of the embarrassment that they felt when they learned that Renati witnessed them turn into a tree once. Furthermore, their situation with Vinessa and the journal had contributed to Quinn learning that there would be perhaps a good amount of people here who valued their privacy.

<Wait, I don't think I should even be doing this. >

Upon realizing this, they decided to leave Nuro be. They made their way to the lobby, walking past everyone and everything they ever came across, including Nuro (assuming that he was in the lobby). Quinn, once again, envisions their ideal room. In a brief moment, they opened the doors, entered their room, and shut the doors behind them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom