A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any fresh news?

I missed the last stream and haven't checked @Cenx's twitter for info for a few days

@505Games any info for us yet?

#TerrariaCravings
Yeah, I just watched the rerun of the latest stream. There was a small peek at the console 1.3 frontend (settings menu and such). They also demoed the tutorial (which PC doesn't have). It seems they are going to copy the PC GUI 1:1. I have mixed feelings about that.

I do hope it will be possible to exit a world without saving. That's not possible on PC, unless you do Alt-F4. :/

The last stream was really fun with a lot of members getting to join Pipeworks' world and helping to build together. In the middle and at the end, Pipeworks played a video showcasing how their work is coming along.

Here is the video that was aired during the stream. Pipeworks now has it up on their YouTube. It shows off the in-development 1.3 version on PS4, showing the front end menu options and the tutorial. Everything is looking awesome.

You are weak. If you need glitches you might not play it as well as it's to difficult to you but if you want to use glitches, fine. Just don't show off your "skill".
"Oh (insert name here) you use glitches and basically cheat, your skill must be very high" said never by no-one.
Even if I glitch, at one point I did get that item legit. Let's do the Frost moon for an example I could spend hours getting hundreds of them or I could just spend 5 minutes getting them. Another reason is I play with my brother and cousin so if we get a rare item and instead of spend hours getting 2 others we just dupe them. Don't put your self on a pedestal because most of the community does it and at one point you probably did too. Also what "skill"? Although I have most items in the game, who doesn't?

Last edited:
Looking good guys! Getting pretty excited now that we are getting closer and closer! Can't wait to see how everyone reacts...what else you guys will have to share...and how everyone enjoys this new console/mobile experience when it arrives. :cool:

The Moonlord is coming for you all.... :eek:
YES COME MOON LORD I WILL SMASH YOU INTO THE GROOOUUUNNDDD!!!

Man this is sooooo lame for 360 and PS3 users like me! I was SOOOOO hyped for it till I learn I had to get a new console if I want it...
If you were to get 1.3 for the PS3, you would experience exceptional amounts of crashes, bugs, glitches, and more. Suck it up man.
[doublepost=1494358916,1494358690][/doublepost]
Anyone got any fresh news?

I missed the last stream and haven't checked @Cenx's twitter for info for a few days

@505Games any info for us yet?

#TerrariaCravings
Yeah, it would be great to drop a little bit more insight right about now. We are two months into Q2, and we haven't gotten any information in the timeframe.

is it possible to beat the moon Lord without getting hit
Probably impossible, because of his leeching ability.

Last edited:
hyped! :merchantgrin:
i love console terraria!
[doublepost=1494372444,1494372277][/doublepost]
If you were to get 1.3 for the PS3, you would experience exceptional amounts of crashes, bugs, glitches, and more. Suck it up man.
[doublepost=1494358916,1494358690][/doublepost]
Yeah, it would be great to drop a little bit more insight right about now. We are two months into Q2, and we haven't gotten any information in the timeframe.

Probably impossible, because of his leeching ability.

(i play ps3, love that stuff... but it`s reasonable to move to the next gen. games.

I know you developers are working hard to get us this update as quickly as possible, but could you at least tell us how much longer it will be until the update might be released.
Thanks

Q: Does anyone know if they are going to start streaming weekly now instead of bi-weekly? The only reason I ask is because of this statement on the youtube video:
CapturePW.PNG

They said this on 5/9, so I assume they are streaming again this week on 5/12 unless it was just a grammatical mistake. Any insight is appreciated.
------------------------------------
I am very excited for the 1:1 ratio of the PC. Love the new UI, Crafting, and Customizations in Options. I know some people are against it but it seems much more fluid now and cleaner. Also, as for everyone asking for release dates, in the last stream they said "Not this month" (May). So the month of release should be June unless some unforeseen obstacle in development I would surmise.

Disclaimer: The statements above about release dates are my own and should be looked at as purely speculation. Anything can happen, as such, do not hold me to anything I have said. You just have to be patient, I know its hard to wait as the deadline draws closer. Just remember they want this to be a good port, and they have their standards and Re-Logic's to abide by before release.

Last edited:
The release date will most likely be June 30th,that's the exact same date pc got 1.3.Who knows,maybe they'll do an anniversary thing for pc and console since June 30th will mark 2 years since 1.3's release on pc.:D

The release date will most likely be June 30th,that's the exact same date pc got 1.3.Who knows,maybe they'll do an anniversary thing for pc and console since June 30th will mark 2 years since 1.3's release on pc.:D
I doubt that the update will come on June 30th, especially considering that June 30th is literally the last day of Q2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom