IC A Shift in Dimensions

How did it even do that? We programmed it to specifically locate him. There's no way... Unless... Someone must have changed the real one out for one tracking someone here. But who changed it? The only people who knew about these devices are long gone, or can't remember anything about it. He didn't know, they were made after the battle, in an entirely different Realm. The only thing we can do is find out who it was tracking. *Glowtrance...* It's coming from the castle. I can't tell who it is, but they're in the castle. (Sorry this one was so long.)

My head hurts.
He is silent for a moment, before standing up.
We have to get moving! Things have gotten even worse, there's no communication between realms anymore, revolts are everywhere, and I cant even warn Father, assuming he is still alive! *He takes a breath, then continues* We're all that can stop him now. He's divided us, and that makes things a whole lot harder.

If the Realms are divided, he'll finally be able to put his plan in motion, merging the Realms in to one large, chaos-run abomination of a place. If the thing isn't wrong in its calculations, then we should be in the right place. Emphasis on should. There's only one way to find out, and I haven't done it in a long time. Let's see... I think it was...? Nope. Ah. Here we are. *Dark then proceeds to do the coolest form of a Glowtrance imaginable, attempting to discern who and what the main energy source of this Stringless Realm is.*

(Yay, I can finally rp here!)
A portal opens up in the sky, and Jeff comes out. Using his hoverboard, he gently floats to the ground.
(Um it won't let me change text color)
"What the heck was that? And what is this place?"

This is... I'm not entirely sure where this is. But it's part of the Realms, an endless web of worlds, all with their own rules and people.

Yes and no. The Realms are pockets within a pocket of the universe. There's multiple copies of the Realms, but only one set exists per universe.

Back
Top Bottom