• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

Official Terrarian
I thought they fixed that. On Mobile it was there till 1.3 and before Mobile 1.3 I played Mobile the most.
This Is The Whole List

Desktop version Desktop version
Console version Console version
  • Console 1.06:
    • Now unable to mine Adamantite and Titanium.
    • Updated tooltip to match Desktop 1.2.3.1.
  • Console 1.02: Introduced.
Switch version Switch version
Mobile version Mobile version
3DS version version

Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

Official Terrarian
a r m o u r
You Said That With A U How Dare You.

Yea, Silver To Platinum Armour Has Way Too High Of An Ore Cost. All Of The Pre-HM Armors Should Need 45 For The Whole Set. I Mean Silver/Tungsten Takes 75 And Gold/Platinum Takes NINETY. That's Double The Cost Of Crimson Armour, So Why Not Just Jump A Few Or Every Tier?

Top Bottom