• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC A world where random things happen: The beginning

Siverko

Terrarian
"Fire and ice do not mix, you idiot!"
*in pain, continues from eighty-nine bottles, trying his best to hide the pain*

GodHimself

Steampunker
Reshiram: I'm not an idiot, that was what I was going for. I was SCALDing you
[doublepost=1557948708,1557948685][/doublepost]Zekrom: *laughs loudly*

Siverko

Terrarian
Eeeeiiiggghhhtttyy-seeeeveeeen-OOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! Eeeuguguug... *collapses into unconsciousness*

Siverko

Terrarian
*continues right where he left off, singing very, very fast now*
"Eightysevnborlsofbeeronthwalleightysevnborlsofbeertakewunownpassitarouneightysixborlesofbeeronthwall..."
*it is almost incomprehensible*

Eldgar Ω

Golem
Suddenly, some smart...ugh, decided to shove Siverko. - I hate dragons. - He was genuinely annoyed by dragons.

(and his namer is Francis!)

Siverko

Terrarian
...Oneborlofbeeronthwalloneborlofbeertakewunownpassitarounzeroborlsofbeeronthwall.
Zero bottles of beer on the wall! Zero bottles of beer!
*a portal opens*
Go to the store and buy some more, ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall!
*ninety-nine bottles of beer appear on this side of the portal*

GodHimself

Steampunker
Reshiram and Zekrom(both at once): To bad, theres 3 of us
[doublepost=1557949364,1557949312][/doublepost]Reshiram: *shoots a small flame tornado at Siver's mouth, hoping to shut him up*

Eldgar Ω

Golem
Francis was really annoyed. - Bring it on. - Yeah, he's a genuine target now. And he tries to interrupt Siverko from well... singing, by breaking bottles.

Siverko

Terrarian
"Take one down, get angry, break ninety bottles, nine bottles of beer..."
*Siverko is unfazed by attempts to interrupt his singing*

GodHimself

Steampunker
Reshiram: Ok, that is IT! *creates a building sized fire ball and shoots it at siver*

(As a legendary fire type pokemon, Reshiram is capable of doing such things. Therefore it is not op, but a pokemon move)

Siverko

Terrarian
*Siverko quickly moves out of the way, causing it to hit the ground instead*
"Eight bottles of beer..."

Eldgar Ω

Golem
Francis doesn't care. And now he audibly says. - I hate dragons. - Doing so, he aims on Siverko's muzzle and attempts to tape it.

GodHimself

Steampunker
(No op things, you have to take a hit. Reread rules and guidelines of this thread @Siverko )

Reshiram: *redirects it from the ground back to siverko, and makes it undogeable. it also somehow hits Francis*

Top Bottom