Absorb The Non-Issue

Someone tries to break you out of it, by hitting it against my head, which breaks my skull instead, stabbing my brain with several fragments of my own skull.

I get hit in the head in a way that causes my brain to get stabbed with several fragments of my own skull.

Small fragments from your skull fly out of your head and one of them hits me in the eye, causing me to stumble and fall out the open window and break my neck.

I resurrect myself. (somehow)

A life for a life. You killed me to resurrect yourself.

I am sacrificed for someone else's resurrection.

It summons Satan who steals my soul because resurrection doesn't work that way.

The person that tried to resurrect me instead resurrects Dragonwolf.

I use my divine power and resurrect you with a supernova, then die as I used all of my energy to save one person.

I died from using too much of my divine power.

I end up jumping off a building when I learn divine power exists, because it is my sworn duty as an atheist.

I jump off a building.

They kill me while I'm busy figuring out what either of them are.

I feel ever so slightly tired, and also still have that same headache I've been having for weeks now.

I try to give you medical advice, but it doesn't help and instead makes things worse, so you kill me.

I feel like I should do something to help Chir', but I don't know how....

I suggest maybe putting them out of their misery, but I shoot myself on accident during the demonstration.

I accidentally shoot myself in the gullet.

I notice, then notice the Avali TF potion on the shelf, attempt to sneakily grab it and accidentally stumble over the body, causing a concussion and killing me.

I die from a concussion.

Back
Top Bottom