Weapons & Equip Alt-Fire for Whips & A change to manual-targetting.

VDragunov

Terrarian
There's... not much else to say about the first part. left clicking the whip should just swing it without a targetting effect, and right-clicking should have it work as it currently does. It'd help summoners fight minion-spawning and/or multi-part bosses like uh... Most of them (I can only think of the twins, duke fishron (except when he shoots sharknadoes), the empress of light, the Lunar Cultist, Betsy and maybe the Moon Lord as exceptions to this).

As for the other part of my suggestion: please make targetting (granted by whips or right clicking staffs) extend the agro radius of minions. Like, I understand the concept of them having limited agro in order to stay close to the summoner and keep him safe while exploring and whatnot, but for such a squishy class, one that's desperately lacking for better means to defend themselves, not having the means to punch the boss that's just outside the screen without taking massive amounts of damage (looking at you, Empress of Light) while the mage and range class can blindly shoot homing projectiles and hope most of them hit... now that's unfair.

I'm not asking for it to be extended to infinity and beyond, just letting them deal damage while you take a breath and realize that 1 random projectile you didn't dodge for the sake of landing a few more hits left you with 20 HP because your armor is literally made of spooky-looking wood.

Oh, and maybe for the finch and raven minions to be a little bit faster, so they can actually land hits with a bit more consistency... that'd be neat too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom