An irrational fear that you have....

stairs but i'm a skateboarder and i jump down them on a daily basses so maybe its not irrational

Last edited:
Fear of earth worms (and their quivering brethren)

It always feels satisfying to kill a Digger in Terraria..

Needles. I had a few bad experiences with them unfortunately. Even seeing a needle go into someone on tv makes me uncomfortable.

Fear of insects and invertebrates, and then also a fear of the ground breaking under me when I'm on any floor higher than the ground floor.

Tornadoes, even though I've never personally experienced one. The thought of one appearing is a phobia I have that is deep rooted.

I have a fear of large insects, and spiders. But I don't mind non-poisonous snakes, because I actually held a snake once.

Stairs. If it's a couple of stairs, that's fine. But if it's a entire staircase, then I'm pretty slow.
Whenever I'm walking on a staircase inside, I get paranoid that someone is walking behind me and is gonna catch me or something. I always freak out when I hear someone enter the stairwell. It probably came from the movie The Grudge.... but idk. haha

I have an extremely irrational one.
Dandelions. Not the open ones, but the closed ones that haven't yet flowered or whatever. For whatever reason, they look like the kind of crap that'd be best steered clear of. I dunno. They just kinda make me feel uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Those of you who have ever played a game in the "Advance Wars" franchise will know what I'm talking about when I say my biggest fear is hearing this theme in-game.

I can almost hear the whining of Green Earth fighters and bombers in the background. The whining of their engines... It haunts me to this day.

Rollercoasters, and heights. With the heights thing, it's only on manmade heights. I'm pretty ok with standing on a cliff or mountain, but I really don't trust catwalks and elevators and stuff.

Unknown or stray dogs. Once, there were 3 stray dogs that started barking at me when I was wandering alone in the street. I almost freaked out but attempted to pet them when they came near, that turned out well. Early childhood fears...
Or that one big :red: dog that just rams into his gate and starts barking like there's no tomorrow as if you were about to murder everything he cares about just because you want to get some groceries. Which you obviously didn't expect to be there.

Back
Top Bottom