• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Any book series you think I should try?

Crimsion_Mc_Black

Eye of Cthulhu
Rangers Apprentice by John Flanagan
I'm not much of a reader but I love this book series and re read some of the books a couple of times already.:D
and once your done with that book series; Brother Band by John Flanagan. (It has vikings:cool:)

neoselket

Ice Queen
I recently received the mistborn books as a present, and i have to say that THEY'RE INCREDIBLE GO READ THEM RIGHT NOW. They've quickly become my favorite series, and they're amazingly well written.

ShilohShepherds

Terrarian
Funny, but this is my favorite topic. I have read most of the books you listed so maybe you didn't read these?

The Summer King Chronicles by Jess E. Owens
The Sight by David Clemment-Davies
Fell by David Clemment-Davies (this is a follow up of The Sight)
The False Prince Trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen

You might the the False Prince. I always reccomend classics. If you haven't yet, read J.R. Tolkien's books.

Last edited:

Horizontal 8

Terrarian
The title pretty much explains it all. I simply want another book series to read, and I want to know your opinions on what I should read next. So far, I've only read:

• Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
  • The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
  • The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  • The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
  • Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (Only up to The Opal Deception, though.)
  • Pendragon by D.J. MacHale
  • Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan (Only the first book, though, of course.)
  • The Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan (Only up to The Icebound Land)
  • Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
  • Maximum Ride by James Patterson
I've been planning to read the Lord of the Ring series, and someone once recommended that I read The Hunger Games.
The Hachet Seris or My Side of the mountain Seris
( Can't spell (

Top Bottom