Ask a random blue slime anything!

Men, I have found a new discovery! I have learned that there were slimes before blue and green which are the oldest living slime species. Apparently slimes have been around since the primordial soup! I hereby dub these Primordial slimes! I also found there were ocean slimes which I call Marine Slimes. They lived before plants first came to land.
That's interesting,we have found some slime fossils around those areas,but we couldnt identify them.

Um no. Sulfurous seas are more... recent. These slimes are at least 251 MY old. With my patented Fossil Date Finder, I have discovered that Marine Slimes first lived in the Ordovician, to the Triassic

Blue slime, describe the fossils and send em over

Um no. Sulfurous seas are more... recent. These slimes are at least 251 MY old. With my patented Fossil Date Finder, I have discovered that Marine Slimes first lived in the Ordovician, to the Triassic

Blue slime, describe the fossils and send em over
Its extremely hard and transparent,it has a slight glow of a strange yellow color, it's non flammable,it breaks our slime tech,and it's embedded into a hard rock.

Hmm, it seems to be some sort of ghost slime. If my fossil date finder is correct, then this is from the waters of the Triassic, But it died out before the end of the period. Seems it ran out of food when it went extinct

I know a lot about slimes myself, as i have a fareley big ranch at home, but is there any chance you and slimes at the far far ranch are related?

I know a lot about slimes myself, as i have a fareley big ranch at home, but is there any chance you and slimes at the far far ranch are related?
Ah the Far Far Range, I’ve been there before, very pretty. Also, those slimes and our slimes share 0% genetic code. They are on different planets, have a different anatomy, and so much more

Why does queen Slime drop the Crystal assassin set?
She loves crystals,and she must have gotten some of it stuck inside her,and it formed into an armour,that's my theory,we don't know much about our new queen
Yes,we are related in a way,I've met them before and we have a little bit of things that prove we are related, I like those slimes, they are always happy,except for when those damn Tarrs are around.
r u hamburger
can i get burger king foot lettuce from u
and do u have fries
No

aw...
but i want burger king foot lettuce!
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

They don’t have a digestive system like you or me, instead they absorb things by trapping them inside of their bodies and use enzymes to break them down into nutrients

Back
Top Bottom