Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by HyruleCitizen, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Lyven

Lyven Terrarian

Opened more than 3,000 presents (At least 1,000 for each colour)
    (Out of presents now lol)
    To keep it short, i got a total of 6 dog whistles. Not a single 1.3 weapon.
    :( oh well

2. Crooke

Crooke Skeletron Prime

Candy cane pickaxe, Screw it, I'm taking it, I only had a copper pickaxe anyways >.>

3. SafetyTheFlameWolf

SafetyTheFlameWolf Skeletron Prime

Rip. Kind of had a feeling that it wasn't legit, but of well.

4. Lyven

Lyven Terrarian

I can promise you that all those presents are legit. I accumulated them since reaching hardmode (Continuously opening them was consuming too much chest space).

Plus i got that afk farm.

Havent had anything special at all.

5. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I think what Safety meant was that the old drops from when this thread started years ago were not legit. Not that your recently opened ones weren't legit.

6. SafetyTheFlameWolf

SafetyTheFlameWolf Skeletron Prime

Exactly. I was also talking about the supposed 1.3 Drops that you can apparently get, but I've opened around 3k Presents so far and not found a single 1.3 item that is rumored to drop. According to a user on the Discussion Page on Gamepedia Present Page it can apparently happen, though I said that there should be verification for it first.

7. Rushington

Rushington Spazmatism

If you are talking about chests, then it is the Drax. But if you are talking about Holiday presents, then its the Red Ryder.

8. FreshVeggie

FreshVeggie Terrarian

I was playing today and got a drax out of a yellow present.

9. Celestial Creator

Celestial Creator Skeletron

Never gotten anything out of a present non-Christmas related.

10. Flaming_Glacier

Flaming_Glacier Terrarian

Candy Cane Sword and Red Ryder. Got those 2 in a row right before an EoC fight.

11. Speedrun

Speedrun Terrarian

Snowmancanon, together with my Coingun the best weapon i have so far. Was very happy, but then i realized that the Ice Queen drops it. Have now 8 or so in chests laying around and one with unreal modifier with me hahaha

12. I once got suspicious looking skulls pre-hardmode. Since I was younger at the time, I thought Ocram wouldn't be too hard. Lets just say that I didn't even see him before I died.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 12, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 12, 2019 ---
    lucky...