Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

“What the fu-“
I walk up to the computer hosting ghoul.
“I did not authorize you to do this! Halt didint authorize you to do this! What makes you think you could just do tha-“
A void spike shoots out of the computer, and impales me into the wall
“...a little help? I’m too weak to free myself from this...”

The Snivy stuck in computer sighed. - I just can't help you somehow. Or wait, do you know how to interfere with real world from the computer perspective? - He couldn't help that much for now, though.

“I would try, but unfortunately...”
I point at the spike I’m currently stuck on
“Def? Bubby? SOMEONE?!
OH GOD PLEASE GET... would the correct choice of words be ‘this spike off of me’, ‘this spike out of me’, or ‘me off this spike’? oh, who cares, just... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, I THINK ITS DRAINING ENERGY FROM ME”

The Snivy really got confused... but then it tried to summon a vine whip made of a data, that shot out of the computer. - Well, guess I'll try to help you after all. - He tries to pry it off the Orifan1. But it's straining him pretty fast, he only recently learnt it from some sort of inside-computer "How to interfere with real world from computer?" search engine.

“Thanks....”
“It’s amazing how much the surprised pikachu face meme applies here. And your next word will be ‘what’, but in Japanese”
“N-Nani?”

The katana is dulled
“Although you are respectful in your request for me to not gain sentience, I must deny your request, as I have already been written to have the power to surpass my creator”

“...bull....:red:...”
“Was it not you who gave me the power to, and I quote Program, ‘literally think tears into the fabric of spacetime’?”
“...so, by giving you that... I’ve created-“
“A virus.”

"...Hey! Yes! I'm in my own body! And it's... just as underwhelming as I remember..."

(I might have my friend swap with me at different times of the day, and see if you can tell when. Little round of applause to my friend Ethan. I'm not saying his last name, so don't worry, if you are watching, Ethan.)

"...Hey! Yes! I'm in my own body! And it's... just as underwhelming as I remember..."

(I might have my friend swap with me at different times of the day, and see if you can tell when. Little round of applause to my friend Ethan. I'm not saying his last name, so don't worry, if you are watching, Ethan.)
((We can tell, it’s usually by how confused you are. *points to a certain pilot of mine*))
“Same tbh”

Another Snivy (which is a replacement for a missing Halt) came there.
Von Licudorr was actually the one replacing. - Huh, seems strange. I've heard rumours that Halt's missing, eh? Probably will make a Trebonth if this continues. - He sat by, and pulled another laptop.

"I know where he is, but unfortunatly, there seems to be some kind of weird magnetic field around his location that interrupted my communication to him. Not sure how much of the message he got..."

Back
Top Bottom