Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

it's basically random off topic chat about other RPs. reason why beyond the fourth wall. you can be in character, or you can just not. plus you're here because ssnakee decided to post here because he's bored.

MORE FORUM SIGNATURE BANNERS, MUAHAHAHHrufU$^@GUgr- HA!

In all seriousness though,
other than my little joke about signature banners and ads in signatures, I wouldn't have an idea. I mean you could use profile update posts to help, I guess, but I don't see a way to get more people that's not prohibited by forum policy.

"Yeah. You can't really mention the RP section anywhere else without it being called off topic. Even the off topic section has this too. I have found that you can slip in a mention of it into people's introductions, as a reply. Mainly like, 'Welcome to the forums, [person]! Here, you will find [stuff], Roleplay, and finally [stuff]. Hope you enjoy your time'. You know what I mean?"

Meh. Here's a summary of stuff. If this isn't a summary, IDK about my life.

Terraswapped is basically dead thanks to the required people.

Neo Trans. is just me, Murph, and Ulti.

Planeswalk has two groups, one being the people with Eld, while the other is everyone else who isn't with them, I'm trying to unite both groups here with backtracking but doesn't seem to be working with lack of responses because people aren't on or don't care for it.

CA is basically dead, as much as some of us would really like it to stay alive.

Crossroads is a meh from me since kinda is yet kinda isn't progressing.

I just don't keep track of Aftermath so...

After math seems to have been losing traffic for the last 2 weeks. Seems mainly related to Orifan1 not posting (softlocking Chir') and ulti barely posting due to homework. Everyone else is kinda locked because if this :/

Wonder why the RP forums aren't as active as they were earlier in the year. And possibly earlier than that if you count CA's time in the Forum Games section.

Much more characters all together, seen by Wither, Soul (No, not you Soul from Neo. Talking about Soulventic), TheSplunker(AKA mr. Artheus), and Fryegem.

Plus the creation of Random Forum Fight Infinity also got people to join CA, since some recurring people.

Also I noticed almost everyone was more edgier in the beginning, especially me, Bubby, and TheSplunker, since V. Teridax, Bubby and her Menashadow form, and Artheus.

Wonder why the RP forums aren't as active as they were earlier in the year. And possibly earlier than that if you count CA's time in the Forum Games section.

Well, I just stated why some people are offline and don't post much. I think that it comes back down to burnout for others. Also my internet keeps dying so I'm only really on at this time of day and about 12h ago :/

Back
Top Bottom