Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

"No. Halt."
"Also I know that the Program in A World Where Random Things Happen is not the same one from Calamity. Either that or he somehow got out of that place."

“I see....”

“By the way, ghoul labyrinths is locked behind 3 roleplays. A hacknet themed one, an aircraft themed one, and a warframe themed one.”

He was in fact somewhat disappointed by that. - I guess. Although I'm not sure what could happen with Raelm. Did anybody go into hiatus? - Licudorr asked, a bit impatient.

- Uh... if people are losing interest, why didn't you reply there then? - He didn't want to hear the hypocrisy at all, it seemed to be... (Well, Licudorr saw it as hypocrisy, but it might be just a fact of either that or giving Defure a chance to return to his healthy state.)

Now for getting a character to find Nosako's body. Really, only Murph or Alpha's characters can do that in order to trigger an actual impact.

The snivy looked at Orifan with a bit of confusion. "Excuse me, but since everything's gone... well, prospects for RPing are, what should we do?"

I could get General there, given his tendencies to search for unused technology. So they could find Nosako's body, but not sure how they will react to that.

For the RP situation... Well, not sure.

- "A bit unfortunate, and I don't have any idea either. Mostly because these RPs that are going on right now aren't that appealing..." - The Snivy spoke up, wondering if there'll be ever anything called Halt... but then...

- "Impossible, he FLED TO THE ANOTHER REALM!?"

- "Who do you have for mind?" - Licudorr asked curiously, before something went wrong with system files that he inherited from Halt. "Great, there was EVERY CHARACTER there that he had! Well, doesn't matter it were only for 2 role-plays, but it's still a loss!

"Oh... well, uh... maybe we somehow get more people on this forum?"

"Edit: Also, we should find a way to not make Calamity overshadow everything. And I swear, we've done nothing in terms of these problems."

Edit 2: "Also I'd bump Many Contrasts, but that would be a double post."
((Edit being in quotations is not a mistake.))

Last edited:
Oh of course edits appear now.

Sigh.

Well, I don't think people go to a game's forum to roleplay, unless the forum was built for roleplay, or the forum is NS.

Overshadow isn't really much we can do about. Story of Raelms, Universes Collide, Underworld, those attempts are futile as they basically died in the end. Though I do have an idea for yet another roleplay (of course coming after making the roleplay in the first place, not before.), but I've limited myself to making, at most, one roleplay every few months to prevent people from thinking spam or something along those lines.

As for Many Contrasts... Well, Orifan1 hasn't responded to anyone else's thing. So a bit of an impasse, which was something I tried to avoid by creating the stat thing but I guess not.

Also the Guardians is a potential thing, given Orifan1 is waiting for some more ideas for it. Though, not sure how long that will be.

Seeing your profile post, I could suggest a RP forum, but I'm not sure if it's that right amount of active, given too much is where you get spammed, and too little being waiting for the next post. And I'm also not sure if it would count as advertising saying this, basically my fear with most links that aren't youtube videos or links relevant to the topic that leads to somewhere on the same forum. Plus, overall, it's hard to explain some stuff about this forum, given there's a lot more to it, in a way.

Discord, I can't do anything about that, since one, main computer basically bit the dust thanks to Disk going to 100% when boot up then immediately crashing, so how's life? And two being my secondary computer is not up to specs hardware wise.

Back
Top Bottom