IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
"Very well. I am looking forward to using this laboratory of Draedon's as my own, now that he appears to have little objection, considering he did not try to interfere here. That said, now that you have this gear, I can take care of your shoulder."

``Right...!``

(minor unimportant question but is the headwear of the tesla armor a mask, helmet, headgear
or hood (aka how much of the wearer's face does it cover) )

(Helmet with a visor, you can adjust how much it covers by moving it up and down.)

Velika gets to work, "At the very least, the burn is treatable. Healing potions do diligent work, but restoring damaged cells through digestion isn't so fast acting at times. Here we go. Stimulants and healing solutions that go straight to the damaged area are much better in situations such as these..."

(so basically like the meteor helmet, just curious because I might try drawing the set if it isn't already apart
of the actual calamity mod)

|He would wait for the process to finish|

(Pretty much, just know there are four tesla coil-like devices jutting out on the back of the helmet to generate a field to protect him from any attacks behind him)

"There. The burn should be faded and will most likely disappear entirely after a while. Don't try to stress it though. The armor should block hits like that afterwards so it should be fine."

Velika nods, "Materials are limited. Innovation is not. I enjoy making creations like these, like I have in the past. I am quite pleased you are happy with something like this."

"Draedon's schematics have notes about other laboratories like these. I would like to investigate these laboratories as well. However, that said, if you feel like you can tackle the underworld with this technology and search, it is a viable option."

``If I'm going to be honest, I'm fine with you searching for the notes...besides,
trying to find the exact demon who killed my father is going to take a long time since all
I remember is that the killer had orange fur..``

(totally not burst.)

|He would head to the sky skiff with all the new stuff he gotten.|

(hey, where I post the Tesla Armor design I made, the OOC maybe..?)

Last edited:
As Velika got on the Sky Skiff, Velika closed the door to the laboratory with a hiss. "Better not let a bird make its nest in there, it would most likely ruin quite a bit of circuitry."
With that, the Sky Skiff detached its metal grasp from the planetoid, and began to descend back to the ground proper.

Arriving back in the desert, Velika looked around for a moment, before pulling out a small circular disk, tapping and moving his metal talons on it like a decoder ring, before a purple light with a greenish tint began to emit from the disk.
"Eridani, where are you? What happened?"
Eri's voice responded from the disk, "The others left the desert to go towards the forest. I stayed hidden, just in case, of course."
"I see. I suppose the whole thing about restoring the ocean kingdom in the Sunken Sea is not their concern. I'll leave the stealth to you, in that case."
With that, Velika deactivates the disk before storing back into his robes. "Seems like everyone else is still disorganized. At the very least we are on the ground once more."

Back
Top Bottom