IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
RazorBlade said:
``right, I feel like even if the creatures of the jungle can be controlled, I feel
more better off to talk more about my father to someone like you rather than them..``

(Tell that to summoners who got nothing but pets)
"Hm. So be it. Oh well. Allow me to tell my own tale. There was once a massacre in the jungle in my time. One where hundreds upon hundreds of pirates were slaughtered. Most notably with a lot of being cut in half, organs and blood pouring out, quite gory. Cause, a chainsaw. If I recall correctly, it was Gan and company who were responsible for that destruction. Either way, that place reeked for several months and on the bright side, there was a noticeable decrease in crime."

(Suit yourself; thanks for trying to guilt-trip me before leaving the RP. I already feel bad enough for what's going on in my life right now and how that's not letting me be online, so there wasn't any need for you to go out with an angry bang and ruin my day.

...I might take over your characters because of how they're already connected to Diana, though. It depends on if I have the time or not [more likely not].)
(Wasn't originally attempting to guilt=trip, but I don't give a :red: anymore.
:red: this RP, I hope it dies out.)

"We should."
"Alright, then." Samuel smiles to himself, realizing that Esther is the kind of person he'd be okay hanging around. He runs in to save Diana, prepared to face the zombies.
(Let's say there are about 5 zombies. I think Samuel could take 2 or 3, tops.)
The Zombies turn towards the target moving steadily towards them. They start shuffling towards Samuel and Esther.
Diana is asleep for the moment.

and on the bright side, there was a noticeable decrease in crime."
(I have no idea why, but this made me laugh.)
"Alright, then." Samuel smiles to himself, realizing that Esther is the kind of person he'd be okay hanging around. He runs in to save Diana, prepared to face the zombies.
(Let's say there are about 5 zombies. I think Samuel could take 2 or 3, tops.)
The Zombies turn towards the target moving steadily towards them. They start shuffling towards Samuel and Esther.
Diana is asleep for the moment.
Esther grabs her staff in her left hand while summoning her tempest cutter (Which I'll just give damage scaling for this rp, so currently it's probably about as strong as a muramasa (dungeon sword (why does murasama exist with that name-))) in her right hand.

(Wasn't originally attempting to guilt=trip, but I don't give a :red: anymore.
:red: this RP, I hope it dies out.)
(...Dude. What does this sound like, then?
(WHy am I even in this RP anymore? I rely on a person who is only online for 30 seconds at a time.)
What was this supposed to be OTHER than making me feel bad for not being online? Be more careful with your words, buddy-

Offline for a few, brb in about an hour or two-)

(I'm done. I'm fucking done with everything on this site.
It's clear nobody wants me around, and when they do I fuck it up anyways.
I'm leaving, and I'm never coming back until either the sirens go off or Mister J convinces me to come back. (No, I will not be telling who that is.))

(Where is Tulip at the moment? Maybe I can hook Diana up with her. After all, it's not like she has anything better to do other than, y'know, survive some zombies.)
(Sure, she’s near where Diana is)
(I'm done. I'm fucking done with everything on this site.
It's clear nobody wants me around, and when they do I fuck it up anyways.
I'm leaving, and I'm never coming back until either the sirens go off or Mister J convinces me to come back. (No, I will not be telling who that is.))
(Christ man, please chill out)

(dungeon sword (why does murasama exist with that name-))
(The red Murasama is a reference to the weapon of the same name which originally was intentionally a mistranslation of Muramasa, as a reference to how people mistranslate japanese to english. As such, their names are intentionally similar to each other.)
(just because you might only get 1 or 2 actions in per day doesn't
mean its a bad thing...)

``...That sounds horrible...guess some individuals in this world arent as forgiving and pacifist as they seem..``
"As they seem? I doubt Gan would like to be spraying perfume or slamming their face into a flower to become one. Regardless, we are making steady progress in the jungle. Let us descend into the underground, I should be able to get some samples for the mechanisms in the schematics."

(Yeah, I’m always in school during the day, and I’m not on much after cuz I’m too busy, but you just gotta remember @Operative Snowstorm Σ, that people need to do their own thing. Maybe taking a break from the web would be good, as your not doing to great because of the whole R-U War. Maybe just take a short break, and come back when you’re ready, alright? But please, don’t be rude to others (And also, we like having you on the forums when you’re nice))

(The red Murasama is a reference to the weapon of the same name which originally was intentionally a mistranslation of Muramasa, as a reference to how people mistranslate japanese to english. As such, their names are intentionally similar to each other.)
(Well the more I know, cool. Still kinda annoying how I need to make sure to prevent confusion-)

The air grew more humid the more they delved into the jungle, and your feet slowly got harder to pull from the mud. The dank stench of the lukewarm jungle water invaded your sense of smell. Snatchers and vines reach out for you, wishing to pull you in and make you become one with the festering life there.

Back
Top Bottom