OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

can you still enter a character submission? if so here we go

Name: Rick

Appearance: Male, Dark Artists Armor without the head, counter scarf all dyed with twilight dye and 2 magical orbs circling him, he has blue eyes and white skin. he also has blue hair

Abilities: he is a god can use the magical orbs to direct to others damaging them and can form them into shields protecting him. basically pretty damn op

Strengths: can do extreme damage to people when his ability is used corrctly

Weaknesses: his magic is hard to direct and he hasnt fully mastered his techniques

Personality: He sometimes acts recklessly and extremely under estimates his opponents even if they are as powerful as gods

Last edited:
is this still alive? if it is, well, let's a go-

Name: Ayli

Appearance: Ayli is a tall, fairly muscular girl in her late teens. She's very pale, has light cyan eyes and dark red hair (dyed with the health dye). Her face, though, is most commonly covered by a Perforator mask. She's dressed in a long dark-gray cape and angler pants, and wears moth wings dyed crimson red.

Abilities: Ayli can control ice in various forms, and is proficient with magic weapons. She is also quite good at summoning, and fairly strong.

Strengths: She's very fast and agile due to wearing wings and Angel Treads, and is a skilled alchemist. Ayli also draws quite well.

Weaknesses: The girl is a really terrible cook. She is also an alcoholic, and has heavy stamina problems, especially because of never using mana potions.

Personality: Ayli is quite calm, even seeming unemotional, but has several berserk buttons. She tends to be very violent when it comes to battles, and overall is a bit antisocial. When she's drunk, though, the facade is dropped and suddenly she loves every sentient being on Earth.

Once I finish my actually original character, I'm going to post their sheet here because I plan to use them somewhere in or near the post-ml stage.

A: Name: Nightshade

B: Appearance: A very odd-looking khajiit. Her fur is snow-white with dark purple leopard spots, and her eyes are emerald green. Her armor changes colors, seemingly based off of her mood. Their default color is a dark green. Her main weapon is this.

C: Abilities: Fire magic

D: Strengths: Good with swords, runs very fast, can jump fairly high.

E: Weaknesses: She can't use fire magic if her hands are wet enough to drip.

F: Personality: I don't really know how to describe it, because I haven't played her yet. Much like my other characters, but less friendly. Is on Yharim's side of the whole... thing.

Back
Top Bottom