tAPI Bluemagic's Mod - Elemental Unleash (Endgame Extension)

How difficult is the Phantom (compared to Duke Fishron)?

• Way too easy

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Easy

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Fair

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Hard

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Way too hard

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • This poll has been closed since it is pre-v0.2.3.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was like, "Oh i wanna test and help with this mod" but then i saw tAPI and i was like :(. I also saw transformations Blue :p im doing that too.

i was like, "Oh i wanna test and help with this mod" but then i saw tAPI and i was like :(. I also saw transformations Blue :p im doing that too.

Same, I was like holy crap blue made another mod? this is a must have, then I saw tapi, read about a bit, and cried a bit.

purium pickaxe can mine frostbyte ore but i cant find it
Frostbyte ore was planned for a future update, but then I started making tModLoader and never got around to it.

Huh, looks interesting wonder what standalone this got merged with?
I'm planning to slowly add the content of this mod to my endgame bosses mod if I ever have time. (In fact, the bosses in that mod all come from this mod and my plans for this mod.)

Frostbyte ore was planned for a future update, but then I started making tModLoader and never got around to it.

I'm planning to slowly add the content of this mod to my endgame bosses mod if I ever have time. (In fact, the bosses in that mod all come from this mod and my plans for this mod.)
Nice, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Yay

The Paladin's Emblem doesn't have a recipe neither I can find it in any in-game inventory editors (HERO's Mod)
And the Phantom doesn't even appears on the Boss tab on Hero's Mod's Mob Spawner
eIhI9xv.jpg

how do i get infinity crystals?
Could you mby add a Purium thrower helmet and some purium trowing weapons :p
This is the thread for the old tAPI mod; you guys are probably looking for the tModLoader port here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bluemagics-mod-endgame-bosses.45905/

Infinity crystals are from the Spirit of Purity, while the tModLoader port already has a purium throwing helmet (and purium throwing weapons are planned).

You need an item list and does this add anything game changing to early game or is it all to late game.

ok i understand that the enraged purium spirit is si=upposed to be mega hard but i have a suggestion: allow players to use the R.O.D BUT the chaos state debuff lasts 2-3 min. and if you use the R.O.D with the chaos state debuff it will insta-kill you

Back
Top Bottom