Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

Yeah, I should have mentioned that @SzGamer227 is making a texture pack with them, I meant to update my overview message saying that they were public use :p I originally was going to have them be there for anyone to use, but after the texture pack is done, then they technically will be :D
So we cant use them?;(

So we cant use them?;(
No, not this time :( at least not for the mod

So how DOES one go about simply changing just one texture though? :confused:
I don't know :p that's thy I'm not making the texture pack

Hey I was wondering if you could do a sprite of this?
Gilded_Sword.png

Coolest sword ever IMO, and I wanna get a sprite so if I figure out how, I can make the Terra Blade look like it! :p So I'd want it to be that size or smaller, just not bigger so it fits in right!
How about this? :happy:
Random suggestion sword.png

(this thing was really hard to make)

Can I have a updated and more detailed version of my profile pic, it was my first sprite, so not very good
Give me some more info

Brutal sorry if i sound rude/annoying, im not being selfish or etc but did you take our requests?
You're fine :D I haven't ruled out any requests so far, but I'm pretty busy right now with lots of things, so it may be a while

Also, some new things
Consumable weapons redone.png

No no, forget that last one! I need a nazgoul riding a horse the horse needs to be black with dark grey armor please. Oh and the horse needs red eyes.

Daaang, that Gilded Sword sprite looks awesome! Thanks! And yeah I thought you might like that, since you had a Master Sword sprite, if you didn't know, it's another Zelda sword! From Majora's Mask.

No, not this time :( at least not for the mod

I don't know :p that's thy I'm not making the texture pack

How about this? :happy:
View attachment 22891
(this thing was really hard to make)

Give me some more info

You're fine :D I haven't ruled out any requests so far, but I'm pretty busy right now with lots of things, so it may be a while

Also, some new things
View attachment 22893
My profile is supposed to be an infected doctor npc. He could be wearing a gas mask, but keep the lab coat with the blue pen. Note his arm is green and rotted. I really need a more detailed sprite version.

I see you're doing requests! If you don't mind, I'd like to see your take on expanding the Terra set of gear. This would include:

-Terra based Armor (Would be classless, but maybe 4 different aesthetic variations? I imagine the general shape similar to the Paladin's armor)

-Terra based Bow

-Terra based Magic Staff

-Terra based Summoner weapon

-Terra based Flail (Don't have to do it if you don't want to :p)

-Terra based Boomerang (Also optional)

-Terra based Gun (Optional)

-Terra based Rocket Launcher (Optional)

image.jpg

You should make a sprite of this guy. He's a YouTuber nicknamed Brutalmoose and your name reminds me of your name every time. Unless you don't do people, but you said you might do it if it's a challenge. This seems challenging enough.

I tried it myself, but it's probably not going to be as good as yours. :p
9eV5P8W.png

(I know it's small, I made it on a 1:1 scale, not a 2:1)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422411930][/DOUBLEPOST]Fixed it!
Mt2EOP3.png

I tried it myself, but it's probably not going to be as good as yours. :p
9eV5P8W.png

(I know it's small, I made it on a 1:1 scale, not a 2:1)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422411930][/DOUBLEPOST]Fixed it!
Mt2EOP3.png
I agree with @Kefke, it looks quite good already :happy: But i will give it a shot

Also, as of this post, request are on hold. I'm getting a lot, and not having much time to work on them :confused: (they will come back, when I finish the ones I have)

I agree with @Kefke, it looks quite good already :happy: But i will give it a shot

Also, as of this post, request are on hold. I'm getting a lot, and not having much time to work on them :confused: (they will come back, when I finish the ones I have)
OHMYGODNESSYOULIKEMYSPRITE
*cough cough*
Oh, that's fine :happy:. I don't want to hassel you.

Back
Top Bottom