Builds by Khaios

In what style do you view the Terraria Community Forums?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. Good structure, lighting and color. Well done.
Thank you very much!

cool underworld, i'd add a bit more surounding deco though, it looks very empty...
the build itself looks great though
You're absolutely right. I felt like something was off when I posted it, but I was drawing blanks. When you mentioned it felt empty, I totally agreed, so I went to my go to filler...trees. Haha. A few extra skeleton cages, and silhouettes to boot. Hope that helped. Version 2 has been added to the OP.

I'm going to work on a v3 with some floating islands above, but that's going to take a while, so I'll just whet your appetite with the v2 for now. Thanks for the comment!

Last edited:
index.php
:O speechless!

(or a literal translation of how the germans would say:
My dear mister singing club, that's the hammer! :D)

I've added the v3 Gates of Hell to the forum, but I had to trim a lot of the edges off, make several black holes, and remove the minimap so that the file size would be small enough to fit on the forums. First person to find the hidden demon corpse wins a cake.

With that, I'm ready to move on. I'll start a new project tomorrow. Any suggestions?
--------------------------
You are so talented !
Thank you!

--the cake is a lie--

Last edited:
Started the castle in the sky build, but we're getting my wife ready to go to sea this week, so it will be a slower build than usual. Because of that, I've decided to post WIP screenshots throughout. This way, you don't have to wait too long to see anything, and I can also receive suggestions from you all as I build ^.^
I haven't gotten too far just yet, but here's the first completed section: Fountain Gazebo.

Gazebo WiP.jpg

Wouah ! So beautiful ! I think, you can build some apartment arround it. I am not a good architect, so...
My last two builds were for appearance, and not playable, so I plan on making this one fully playable. In other words, yes! NPC houses abound! ^.^

Edit:
I was thinking of making a re-occurring design for this build. I figured since it's a castle in the sky, the design that I'll place in various places should be a bird. This is what I came up with. What do you all think?
2014-10-22_00007.jpg

Last edited:
My reaction to the Barge:
Oh. My. Lord. *Shipgasm*
Would you mind terribly if I hijacked that baby for my shipyard? (My shipyard as in the map I have all my ship builds on because I'm a major ship fanatic, haha.)
Seriously, it's magnificent, with a bit of interior it would be so perfect, oh man. The rest of the build is amazing too of course, but I just can't take my eyes off that ship, haha!

Good work on that sky castle aswell! Nice block choices. Those staircases are hella dandy, I like 'ehm.
If you need ideas, you could add a courtyard of sorts with a mix of snow and blue painted hallow, looks like it would fit the scheme pretty well.

My reaction to the Barge:
Oh. My. Lord. *Shipgasm*
Would you mind terribly if I hijacked that baby for my shipyard? (My shipyard as in the map I have all my ship builds on because I'm a major ship fanatic, haha.)
Seriously, it's magnificent, with a bit of interior it would be so perfect, oh man. The rest of the build is amazing too of course, but I just can't take my eyes off that ship, haha!

Haha, thank you! I'm always rather pleased with the ships that I build (though most of them were lost when my HDD crashed). I didn't give it an interior, because I hadn't planned on playing that build, but you are more than welcome to give it one! All I ask is that you credit me for the ship, if you use it in something you post. Other than that, enjoy! Can't wait to see what you do with it ^.^ I've added the barge to the download tab in the OP.

Reactions: Fry
I didn't really have time to get on Terraria and work on the build yesterday, but I had some time today. This sky bridge took me longer than I'd like to admit. Getting the proper shape of one wing took long enough. Then going through and copying the other side exactly took just as long (lots of counting blocks, and walking back and forth to make sure I got it right). I'm rather pleased with the outcome, however. I might tweak it a bit more later, once I've worked a bit on the connecting towers, but for now, I'm pleased.
SkyBridge.jpg

SkyBridgeNight.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, thank you! I'm always rather pleased with the ships that I build (though most of them were lost when my HDD crashed). I didn't give it an interior, because I hadn't planned on playing that build, but you are more than welcome to give it one! All I ask is that you credit me for the ship, if you use it in something you post. Other than that, enjoy! Can't wait to see what you do with it ^.^ I've added the barge to the download tab in the OP.
Aw man, that sucks! I would've loved to see some more ships from you, haha.
Yeah, it honestly does look really great without interior, it's very obviously not built for it, which fits the whole scenario of the hellgate build nicely. I'm probably gonna fiddle around with the design once I get the time to rebuild it in my world =)
And of course I'll credit you! I'd never take credit for something that isn't 100% my own work, haha.

Aw man, that sucks! I would've loved to see some more ships from you, haha.
Yeah, it honestly does look really great without interior, it's very obviously not built for it, which fits the whole scenario of the hellgate build nicely. I'm probably gonna fiddle around with the design once I get the time to rebuild it in my world =)
And of course I'll credit you! I'd never take credit for something that isn't 100% my own work, haha.
Yeah, it bummed me out (which is why I stopped playing). After I finish the sky castle, I had a few more ideas come to mind (two of which contain ships), so perhaps you'll see a few more ships in the coming weeks. If you'd like me to build a specific ship for you, though, all you need to do is ask.

Really nice stuff. Lots of kudos for your castle. It is magnificent. :)
Thank you very much!

That Nightmare Before Christmas village is amazing! My girlfriend and I are both huge fans c: If you've still got access to it, would you consider sticking it in the downloads tab? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom