Builds by Khaios

In what style do you view the Terraria Community Forums?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say too, your tips are magical~
I loved the teleport by jump *and i didn't know that can actuate teleporters!! :O
And the tip of clay under trees are great for me, 50% of my build work are trees ^w^
Thanks! btw, when i try to see NPC castle and Labyrinth, the page dies @.@

I must say too, your tips are magical~
I loved the teleport by jump *and i didn't know that can actuate teleporters!! :O
And the tip of clay under trees are great for me, 50% of my build work are trees ^w^
Thanks! btw, when i try to see NPC castle and Labyrinth, the page dies @.@

Yeah, they are both quite large, sorry :S After 1.3 hits, and screenshotting becomes easier, I'll add a spoiler for the large builds with smaller chunks, so people using mobile devices won't explode whenever they try to view them.

I'm glad you found the tips helpful ^.^
Something else you may not know about teleporters: you can hammer them :)

What? Hammer teleporter? Gonna test it.
Also am I the only one who use the Purity theme?

Might I request a build? Some sort red vs blue sort of capture the gem/pvp map, with some sorts of lihzard traps scattered around able to be controlled by either team? I think it would be pretty cool to have an enclosed arena of tunnels and then as you're escaping with the gem set off some spiky ball traps or get flame broiled by the other team. Maybe you could have switches and stuff to control all the traps in both of the teams spawns/gem points :D Love the builds!

Might I request a build? Some sort red vs blue sort of capture the gem/pvp map, with some sorts of lihzard traps scattered around able to be controlled by either team? I think it would be pretty cool to have an enclosed arena of tunnels and then as you're escaping with the gem set off some spiky ball traps or get flame broiled by the other team. Maybe you could have switches and stuff to control all the traps in both of the teams spawns/gem points :D Love the builds!

Thank you ^.^

That's a sizable request, and unfortunately I'm going to probably be too busy to fill it anytime soon.
Truth be told, I actually meant to close requests this week, but I forgot >.<
I'm not saying "no," (especially since I'm the one who forgot to close requests)
but if I take the request, don't expect to see it finished until late July to mid August.

If you're okay with waiting that long, I'd be happy to build one for you ^.^
It does sound like a fun idea!
Assuming you don't mind the wait, and would still like one built, do you know what you want it to look
like, in terms of a theme, or building mats, or size?

The request made by @Minh for two modern houses is finally done! Sorry it took so long, Minh. As I've noted earlier, I'm going to be extremely busy for the next couple of months. With so little time to spend on Terraria, even a small build like this can take a while. Hope it was worth the wait for you!

I tried to keep to what you requested, by putting things that you would find in modern houses, meaning I had to attempt to craft a few pieces of furniture myself. I'm rather pleased with the outcome, though. You can find screenshots of each individual house, as well as the map and download link in the OP.

Minh Dr.jpg

--------------------------------
As some of you may have seen already on the OP already, I have closed requests for the time being (with the exception of Jbird501's request).
If I have time, I'll work on a couple of small ideas I have lined up, just so I can keep giving you all something to look at.
For the most part, however, I won't have a whole lot of time to build. My apologies ^.^
Once I've found myself with a lot of free time again, I'll open them back up.

Last edited:
Just came up from my hellevator in my random build world, when I noticed that my NPC housing was being attacked by a swarm of man-eating butterflies!
Don't worry. I sacrificed the guide to them, and they left satisfied.
Attack of the Butterflies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom