tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Who is responsible for this?
You made me sacrifice my beautiful art for this.
85a285d9897fc6825333bb8666c38f26.png

Please make more, I love you.

Where did you get it?!!:passionate:

What does this have to do with Calamity? I know they're wearing Ataxia armor from the mod... but otherwise...?

Try asking the guide what you can do with souls of light or night.
You'll notice something off.
Since it's not on the wiki I guess this is meant to be secret or something, or the wiki is just outdated.
She is not terribly useful though, just warning ya.

Well :red: me, I guess it came from another mod that just happens to use the same AI.
Ignore what I said earlier, I wish there was a way to tell what item came from what mod.

Yo, I just had this idea: since people just keep getting stuck on certain things such as, I dunno, the mini-biomes or some other stuff in the mod that are "cryptic", why not code the Guide NPC to give some suggestions on what to do. Like for example, you just got to the point where you gotta go to the Crags, you haven't watched the thread so you don't know where they are, instead of going to the thread and write the same old question of
"hey where are the Profaned crags ?!!"
you just ask the Guide and it tells you they are in the far down left of the world.
I think it would make sense considered that in hardmode its "Help" feature becomes useless and it would also save the devs and the thread experts a lot of gear grinding

Try asking the guide what you can do with souls of light or night.
You'll notice something off.
Since it's not on the wiki I guess this is meant to be secret or something, or the wiki is just outdated.
She is not terribly useful though, just warning ya.
That's not Calamity; It's a mod called /tg/ waifus.

Is there a particular reason why the siren sprite is changed now?
The old version looked fine, fit with the leviathans theme, now its a blue blob.
either you're referring to the ice shield or you need to get your eyes checkerino'd the older one looked much more like a blue blob if anything compared to the new one with the trident and crown stchuff

either you're referring to the ice shield or you need to get your eyes checkerino'd the older one looked much more like a blue blob if anything compared to the new one with the trident and crown stchuff
They're talking about the waifu

Back
Top Bottom