• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,036 20.2%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,043 39.9%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,346 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 376 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 322 6.3%

• Total voters

ModdedTerrarian

The Destroyer
Greeting Fabsol,
I plan to build a laboratory when 1.4 gets support for Tmodloader and I one huge thing are these chambers for specific biomes, could you add a set of blocks that force certain creatures to spawn on them. Would be perfect for my chambers. Also, if you add these, make it so flora, background objects, and anything of that manner can grow on these. Also, could you and your team maybe make it look like the block they represent? I also wish for these to correspond to their different biomes for example, I don’t get green or blue slimes spawning in a crimson chamber

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
Greeting Fabsol,
I plan to build a laboratory when 1.4 gets support for Tmodloader and I one huge thing are these chambers for specific biomes, could you add a set of blocks that force certain creatures to spawn on them. Would be perfect for my chambers. Also, if you add these, make it so flora, background objects, and anything of that manner can grow on these. Also, could you and your team maybe make it look like the block they represent? I also wish for these to correspond to their different biomes for example, I don’t get green or blue slimes spawning in a crimson chamber
As far as I know, he doesn't come around here very often, anymore. You might want to try the Calamity discord.

treos

Terrarian
1.png

could you please fix this? attempting to reload mods after loading calamity + calamity music results in this error. this doesn't seem to be an incompatibility with other mods but rather it's something broken with one of these 2 mods.

and yes, this is using that new officially endorsed version of tmodloader on steam (which, for whatever reason, takes an eternity just to boot up >.>)

Shantarr

Terrarian
Hello all, I was curious if anyone else was having issues with the spikecrag staff summon doing anything. It doesn't seem to attack when placed, all other sentries do. I've created a new world as well, tried in SP and MP and had multiple people attempt to use it to no avail.

Is there some secret to using this item?

Thanks!

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
View attachment 274909

could you please fix this? attempting to reload mods after loading calamity + calamity music results in this error. this doesn't seem to be an incompatibility with other mods but rather it's something broken with one of these 2 mods.

and yes, this is using that new officially endorsed version of tmodloader on steam (which, for whatever reason, takes an eternity just to boot up >.>)
Same issue here. If I had to guess, it might be the whole title screen music replacer tripping something, but I'm no coder.

pudy248

Terrarian
is a bloody stabber, like the night's stabber but as the bloody edge planning to be implemented? The whole set kinda feels incomplete without it, having the night's stabber and bloody edge but no bloody stabber

grombula

Terrarian
Hi all i have problem - cant make Angel Treads - have all the ingredients but there is no option on anvil:( any suggestion what to do ??

terrarian222

Terrarian
now i cant make a world with calamity enabled. in the logs it says:

[07:10:24] [3/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

TerraZ000

Terrarian
Boy i can't wait for what they do for terraria 1.4
i'm expecting a Calamity version of the Zenith

take all the post Moonlord super sword and combine them with Zenith

but that probably just day dreaming, i don't know how the Zenith effect work but no doubt it ain't easy, shoving more sword in there is probably gonna be a pain

grombula

Terrarian
Try checking the wiki, you might not have enough of certain things, like 20 Aerialite Bars and 5 Essences of sunlight
I have all , i check witch wiki , i also check older versions of the article on wiki , beacuse i found once th error in recepit. I have all the ingredients :(

hi bros a question the SHCP was nerfed? Shoot too slow in its blaster mode (right click) or I am having problem with some mod but I doubt it. i have 1.4.4 version

royalguardian11

Terrarian
Okay, so after attempting to play calamity after a while of having successfully run it, I get an out of ram error. I was previously able to run the mod just fine however now this error is preventing me from from playing it. Unfortunately due to the recent circumstances, I am restriceed to a machine with 4 gigs of ram. So my question is whether it is even possible to run calamity on such a machine?

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
Okay, so after attempting to play calamity after a while of having successfully run it, I get an out of ram error. I was previously able to run the mod just fine however now this error is preventing me from from playing it. Unfortunately due to the recent circumstances, I am restriceed to a machine with 4 gigs of ram. So my question is whether it is even possible to run calamity on such a machine?
I'm afraid not. Content mods like Calamity and Thorium eat large amounts of RAM, and if you're on a dinosaur rig with only 4 gigs total, attempting to run mods is not going to be a fun experience.

Top Bottom