• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 963 20.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,861 39.3%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,275 27.0%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 336 7.1%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 295 6.2%

• Total voters

NKSHV

Terrarian
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Critters.Tiles.CGlobalTile.RandomUpdate(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type) in Critters\Tiles\CGlobalTile.cs:line 24
at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.RandomUpdate(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type)
at CalamityMod.World.Abyss.GenerateHardenedSandstone() in CalamityMod\World\Abyss.cs:line 331
at CalamityMod.World.Abyss.PlaceSulphurSea() in CalamityMod\World\Abyss.cs:line 75
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

[12:17:52] [7/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Critters.Tiles.CGlobalTile.RandomUpdate(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type) in Critters\Tiles\CGlobalTile.cs:line 24
at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.RandomUpdate(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type)
at CalamityMod.World.Abyss.GenerateHardenedSandstone() in CalamityMod\World\Abyss.cs:line 333
at CalamityMod.World.Abyss.PlaceSulphurSea() in CalamityMod\World\Abyss.cs:line 74
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

NKSHV

Terrarian
It seems that calamity sulphur sea is incompatible not only with wildlife, but with crittercraze mod. Seems like a bug on calamity side

terrarian222

Terrarian
Have you tried the modloader? - I found that the MEGA download didn't work, and It was a bit glitchy, in the end I had to use the modloader

Wow! I finished DoG in Revengeance and got the Fabsol Item the day before update! I'm Jealous! Congrats anyways!

That's why I have the DoG Calamity Support thingy

No - Sadly Mods are only for PC. I had to upgrade to PC after a long while just so I could play
modded. It IS worth it!
I used tModLoader and i literally had no other mods downloaded and it still says out of memory

VladZodchey

Terrarian
Hello! I had a problem downloading your fashion through TModloader.
When I click on the installation window appears, but after a second, without downloading a single percent disappears (this happens with both mod without music and with music).
The download works well with other modifications, no conflict mods are detected.

Special thanks to the translator DeepL.

terrarian222

Terrarian
Does this mean out of memory space on the computer?
No, its says game out of memory. Am I using the wrong version of tmodloader? I use v0.11.7.2
Here is what it says:

An error occured while loading CalamityMod
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.11.6.2.
However, you are ussing tModLoader v0.11.7.2
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occured. --->
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.ResourceLoadException: The texture file at
NPCs/Providence/ProvidenceAltGlow failed to load --->
system.AggregrateException: One or more errors occured. --->
System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue execution of the program.

Last edited:

ModdedTerrarian

Eye of Cthulhu
Greeting Fabsol,
I plan to build a laboratory when 1.4 gets support for Tmodloader and I one huge thing are these chambers for specific biomes, could you add a set of blocks that force certain creatures to spawn on them. Would be perfect for my chambers. Also, if you add these, make it so flora, background objects, and anything of that manner can grow on these. Also, could you and your team maybe make it look like the block they represent? I also wish for these to correspond to their different biomes for example, I don’t get green or blue slimes spawning in a crimson chamber

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
Greeting Fabsol,
I plan to build a laboratory when 1.4 gets support for Tmodloader and I one huge thing are these chambers for specific biomes, could you add a set of blocks that force certain creatures to spawn on them. Would be perfect for my chambers. Also, if you add these, make it so flora, background objects, and anything of that manner can grow on these. Also, could you and your team maybe make it look like the block they represent? I also wish for these to correspond to their different biomes for example, I don’t get green or blue slimes spawning in a crimson chamber
As far as I know, he doesn't come around here very often, anymore. You might want to try the Calamity discord.

treos

Terrarian
1.png

could you please fix this? attempting to reload mods after loading calamity + calamity music results in this error. this doesn't seem to be an incompatibility with other mods but rather it's something broken with one of these 2 mods.

and yes, this is using that new officially endorsed version of tmodloader on steam (which, for whatever reason, takes an eternity just to boot up >.>)

Shantarr

Terrarian
Hello all, I was curious if anyone else was having issues with the spikecrag staff summon doing anything. It doesn't seem to attack when placed, all other sentries do. I've created a new world as well, tried in SP and MP and had multiple people attempt to use it to no avail.

Is there some secret to using this item?

Thanks!

Top Bottom