• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 994 20.2%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,958 39.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,314 26.7%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 353 7.2%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 305 6.2%

• Total voters

Myth

Terrarian
I'm having troubles using the Blood Orange. I have used the Miracle Fruit, but when trying to use the Blood Orange it doesn't work. Can't consume it or anything. Tried restarting game, tried disabling and reenabling the mod. I have several other mods installed at the same time if that could be an issue.

Thorium, Fargos Mutant, AlchemistNPC, Calamity Music, and Boss Checklist.

NameTaken

Skeletron
I'm having troubles using the Blood Orange. I have used the Miracle Fruit, but when trying to use the Blood Orange it doesn't work. Can't consume it or anything. Tried restarting game, tried disabling and reenabling the mod. I have several other mods installed at the same time if that could be an issue.

Thorium, Fargos Mutant, AlchemistNPC, Calamity Music, and Boss Checklist.
Strange... I dont think it would matter much, but i think you are supposed to use blood orange before miracle fruit.

Kykio

Terrarian
The Astral Biome/Infection is one of my favorite biomes.
Kinda wish it could spread, because I personally would like a whole world of it.

sonocito

Terrarian
Hello everyoneee, i got troubles with the music mod, tmodloader doenst recognize, i download it from the forums and the game itself but nothing happens :(

Keeani_Reeves

Terrarian
Great mod, but the one thing i am the most hyped for is...

STONE FURNITURE

I love the mod, it complements my 2,600+ hours on terraria, but stone furniture would make base building so much better.

armorpower

Terrarian
I feel as though the bouncing eyeball WEP is broken in drop rate 5% seems easy to get but I've killed over a thousand dripplers might want to look into it

NameTaken

Skeletron
I feel as though the bouncing eyeball WEP is broken in drop rate 5% seems easy to get but I've killed over a thousand dripplers might want to look into it
its only 5% if you use the defiled rune, otherwise, it is 0.33%, so unless you have defiled rune activated, its pretty rare.

armorpower

Terrarian
its only 5% if you use the defiled rune, otherwise, it is 0.33%, so unless you have defiled rune activated, its pretty rare.
The wiki says 5% nothing about that chance from the rune. So going off of what the wiki says I should have gotten it at least once in 21 banners worth of kills. Either way I cheated it in as there is no way I shouldn't have gotten it out of that

NameTaken

Skeletron
The wiki says 5% nothing about that chance from the rune. So going off of what the wiki says I should have gotten it at least once in 21 banners worth of kills. Either way I cheated it in as there is no way I shouldn't have gotten it out of that
if you hover your mouse over the 5% on the wiki, it will say "Defiled Rune Activated" but even with the 0.33% chance according to my math you should probably have 3 or 4 with 1050 kills. So yes, you are correct, you should certainly have it by now.

Top Bottom