tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
If youre using thorium mod fight coznix the fallen beholder from his treasure bag theres a chance to get the devil carapace that prevents death and unlike the pylactery when you died it restores your health to 100 rather the 20 of hp oh and you must wait only 2 minutes rather the 5 minute of waiting to recharge and to summon him you only need 4 of the souls of light and night at hellforge but you must be at the underworld or he despawn.

Firstly, use punctuation. Secondly, I wouldn't have fought the Devourer before fighting Coznix, I'm not stupid. I personally prefer Phylactery over the Devil's Carapace in most situations though, because of the added offensive bonuses like the minion damage and count.

other than the shield what mods are you using to give you a strategy on weapons and accesories to use because if youre doing the boss pregression as the list says you need the master ninja gear already because its after plantera and if youre using zoaklen mod i highly recommend the frozen shiny stone.

dw I killed him a few times already now, and it wasn't even worth it for his drops IMO. I can't remember exactly what I was using because it was a couple months ago, but it *probably* included Megalodon + infinite chlorophyte / ichor bullets, courtesy of a mod I've forgotten the name of.

Yet another Calamity Biome enemy, the Bohldohr's neighbor from hell, the Despair Stone!

The Despair Stone.png

Its function is to roll and crash into you, being really fast but doing low damage. It inflicts Brimstone Flame though.

Size comparison:

The Despair Stone.png
Female_Obsidian_Armor.png
Bohldohr.png
Scryllar (Rings).png

Maybe this is the boss for the Calamity biome... cause Providence is a hallowed biome boss, and this boss is the same colors as a few of the Calamity enemies that have currently been spoiled :)

It actually might be, but like I said in the previous post that fire might be holy fire just like the OP says "prepare to die in holy fire."

Sooo I had a go at the improved DoG and have to say... pretty impossible to beat since he mostly spend his time hiding the head underground and body damage is useless. Also avoiding his body is pretty damn hard considering his speed, DoG is clearly a no go for me. I may try dragon but considering his position on the boss progress list I really cant get my hopes up.
(BTW when I upgrade my Genesis I'm pretty sure it will blow my computer considering how much that weapon already destroys).

Ok, it looks pretty, but as others said it's a hallowed boss(unless it was moved to the Calamity biome), so while those could be holy flames... They don't look holy. A more of an emphasis on yellow/orange and less red, perhaps no red, could work better? Then again, that could be seen as ichor...

However it does look pretty, maybe I just like how it looks artsy, rather then sprite-like, it gives it a more... Pretty look.

Back
Top Bottom