tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Sounds like a huge amount of stuff being added in 1.2.. hopefully we see some kind of change log to give a bit of a rundown of what's going on.

@orangepecan Are you attempting to be rude to me? Yes, it's been in the mod for a long time now.

As for the other things in 1.2 I'm not going to say jack :red: unless I want to.

@orangepecan Are you attempting to be rude to me? Yes, it's been in the mod for a long time now.

As for the other things in 1.2 I'm not going to say jack :red: unless I want to.

No, I wasn't attempting to be rude to you.

You may want to review that about yourself, however. Your attitude lately is quite the departure from what it was at the start of this thread. Among those that have been really obnoxious towards you - if you can even really count me among them - I would be at or near the bottom of the list. In fact, I've been in support of you many times in this thread.

Anyways, my comment was meant to be a jab at people who feel this health regen debuff is some huge problem or something - I never really even noticed it TBH.

Hey, is it possible to give me a download link? For some reason both tmodloader browser and mediafire are both broken.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, is it possible to give me a download link? For some reason both tmodloader browser and mediafire are both broken.
Thanks!
same it gives me this suuuuuper long error when reloading mod packs
[doublepost=1501214986,1501214604][/doublepost]Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

No, I wasn't attempting to be rude to you.

You may want to review that about yourself, however. Your attitude lately is quite the departure from what it was at the start of this thread. Among those that have been really obnoxious towards you - if you can even really count me among them - I would be at or near the bottom of the list. In fact, I've been in support of you many times in this thread.

Anyways, my comment was meant to be a jab at people who feel this health regen debuff is some huge problem or something - I never really even noticed it TBH.

I'm not actually mad at you I was simply stating just this, "are you being rude to me?". Don't take offense to this.

I know you've been helpful.

I just assumed people would get pissed over me nerfing the OP life regen mechanic.

same it gives me this suuuuuper long error when reloading mod packs
[doublepost=1501214986,1501214604][/doublepost]Failed to resolve assembly: 'Terraria, Version=1.3.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
at Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
Strange, I have 0 mods installed so I can't really help you.

EDIT: Maybe just don't use mod packs?

I'm not actually mad at you I was simply stating just this, "are you being rude to me?". Don't take offense to this.

I know you've been helpful.

I just assumed people would get pissed over me nerfing the OP life regen mechanic.

No worries. I probably took it too personally anyways.

Just to be clear, are you further nerfing life regen in 1.2 or is the mechanic that already exists being toned down slightly to improve player life regen?

Well, I suppose its fair to nerf down the health regen a tad, especially when Bloom Armor from Thorium Xeroc Armor is a thing - the damn thing keeps getting you health by the second.

Last edited:
I seem to be getting the "insufficient memory to continue execution of the program" error. Don't know if it has been asked prior, but is there any way to resolve it?

Back
Top Bottom