tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
We didn't heared something about all the other future bosses. Could that mean that Yharim is the only boss planned now, or is there some other bosses still planned?

Andromeda is cancelled, after all.

We didn't heared something about all the other future bosses. Could that mean that Yharim is the only boss planned now, or is there some other bosses still planned?

Andromeda is cancelled, after all.
We'll have to see what happens, my friend.

aw shucks we got bamboozled there goes my life lol

Attachments

• Capture 2017-10-14 17_39_06.png
    Capture 2017-10-14 17_39_06.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 569
Yikes, anyone willing to give me some tips with Astrum Deus?
I have a small Arena that I've been using, and I cant even kill one of them.

Currently using Reaver Armor and the Soul Harvester, around 60 Defense.
Here's the arena. Who knows, maybe I'm just bad. Took me around 7 tries to down the Leviathan with the Megalodon.
XMJNkId.png
You might want the put the platforms much higher, as it will give you more room to move away from the worms (and more room to evade the mines). For the weapons, I used Levitatitan, but Atlantis is most likely better for this boss fight, since it has piercing and as such, a good damage output.

eh i know that it a stupid question but

can i have name for boss soundtrack?

most favorite are DoG and Province god
Here you go.
DoG : Scourge of The Universe
Providence : Unholy Insurgency
All these music are made by DM DOKURO. You can also find another boss theme in his channel. Also, I heard that he's going to make theme songs for every single bosses in calamity.

Anybody else not getting Devourer of Gods drops when they kill him? All I get is a Rod of Discord when I kill him.

Edit: I've killed him twice now and it still shows on my boss checklist that he hasn't been defeated, even though the in-game text saying "The Devourer Of Gods has been defeated!" shows up.
Maybe there's some form of incompatibility with another mod pack I'm using, or is there something else I need to do before I can get his drops?

Attachments

• DoG.png
    DoG.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,003
Last edited:
Anybody else not getting Devourer of Gods drops when they kill him? All I get is a Rod of Discord when I kill him.

Edit: I've killed him twice now and it still shows on my boss checklist that he hasn't been defeated, even though the in-game text saying "The Devourer Of Gods has been defeated!" shows up.
Maybe there's some form of incompatibility with another mod pack I'm using, or is there something else I need to do before I can get his drops?
What mods area you using?

Back
Top Bottom