tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Serious issue with the Staff of the Mechworm in multiplayer. Summoning it causes mechworm segments to appear in various sizes on top of other entities, including npcs, projectiles, and weapons. It also causes INTENSE, HORRIBLE lag, gimping everyone's framerate and connection whenever it exists. It makes it impossible to use in multiplayer, period.
9C7E18E3D6843CD1A43FBD098EB76393E1B3A51A

Also, can we please get more, different summoner content in this mod? The class is seriously underrepresented.

Hello I don't know what happened but my yharims crystal is broken. It just drops dynomight when I use it. I tried doing a fresh reinstall but no luck. Anyone know how to fix this?

During multiplayer when fighting The Devourer of Gods, after beating the first phase and the smaller summoned worm, the larger second phase worm never spawns. Also it spawns 2 Devourer of Gods at once whenever the cosmic worm is used. During single player the boss works as intended, this only happens in multiplayer.

During multiplayer when fighting The Devourer of Gods, after beating the first phase and the smaller summoned worm, the larger second phase worm never spawns. Also it spawns 2 Devourer of Gods at once whenever the cosmic worm is used. During single player the boss works as intended, this only happens in multiplayer.

[doublepost=1510859995,1510859919][/doublepost]
Serious issue with the Staff of the Mechworm in multiplayer. Summoning it causes mechworm segments to appear in various sizes on top of other entities, including npcs, projectiles, and weapons. It also causes INTENSE, HORRIBLE lag, gimping everyone's framerate and connection whenever it exists. It makes it impossible to use in multiplayer, period.
9C7E18E3D6843CD1A43FBD098EB76393E1B3A51A

Also, can we please get more, different summoner content in this mod? The class is seriously underrepresented.

MountainDrew has repeatedly said that multiplayer wont be fixed for a while. Until single player has been finished at least.

Just updated the mod, reloaded it, went into to my character on who I had literally just beaten DoG, tried DoG again and...my seraph tracer wouldn't work, my dashing only works when on visible and DoG has competely slowed down to my speed without seraph tracers. I died, and my seraph tracers worked, but everytime I try to fight DoG the wont work. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Can you explain how after killing DoG first phase, i get a Rod Of Discord (Rod when abbreviated lol) and after the second phase, i get no treasure bag and instead just get hearts?

Hi all,

I'm trying to forge Cryonic ore into Verstaltite bars. I've included a screenshot showing >16 ore in my inventory, with my character standing next to a Titanium forge. However, the option to create Verstaltite bars doesn't appear (also indicated in the screenshot). This happens for the other person I'm playing with too.

I tried searching in the thread, but I couldn't find anything. I am using an older version of Calamity (1.1.7.864) because I saw some people mention problems with bosses despawning during multiplayer, and I'd rather have an old version than one with unplayable bosses (it's my understanding the the devs aren't interested in debugging multiplayer, and problems may persist, so I haven't bothered upgrading).

Any ideas would be great! Many thanks to all the contributors to this awesome mod.

I hate to bump my post, but it seems my question got buried after the new version was released. If anyone's encountered this or has any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Can't really help much if you're using a much older version...

The vanilla Terraria wiki includes info about older versions; that would be great if Calamity did, too. For all I know, you need to craft it at a different station or something in this version (though I did run around all the ones I have, and nothing popped up).

Back
Top Bottom