tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Here's some ideas, since I did a melee playthrough and I loved the Omniblade so much...
btw Omniblade upgrades would be Rev only because otherwise it would be way too powerful.
Damage: 120 (Melee)
Knockback: Average
Speed (left click): Insanely Fast
Speed (right click): Very Fast
Recipe: Omniblade, Holy Collider, Aegis Blade, Lead Core, 20 Luminite Bars, 20 Uelibloom Bars, 5 Galactica Singularity, 50 Unholy Essence (Ancient Manipulator)
Tooltip: "That's no moon..."
Explodes on enemy hits
Homing, wall-breaking lasers appear on enemy hits
Right click to fire a holy fire supernova that costs 6 mana
Revengeance item
Inflicts debuffs: Holy Fire, Irradiated, Whispering Death
Damage: 480 (Melee)
KB: Strong
Speed (right click): Average
Recipe: Deathstar, Galactus Blade, Stellar Striker, Mirror Blade, Terror Blade, Ghastly Visage, Nebula Arcanum, 2 Ruinous Souls, 2 Twisting Nethers, 2 Dark Plasmas, 50 Phantoplasm, 20 Cosmilite Bars (Draedon's Forge)
Tooltip: Neutron stars fall from the sky on swing
Mirror Blade damage effect
Right click to fire a homing black hole that costs 20 mana
Revengeance item
Inflicts debuffs: Godslayer Inferno, Irradiated, Whispering Death
Damage: 1600 (Melee)
KB: Insane
Speed (right click): Insanely Fast
Recipe: Cosmic Ruin, The Burning Sky, Neptune's Bounty, Devil's Devastation, Aquatic Dissolution, Murasama, 50 Nightmare Fuel, 50 Endothermic Energy, 25 Darksun Fragments, 25 Yharon Soul Fragments, 150 Phantoplasm, 150 Bars of Life, 150 Galactica Singularities, 100 Effulgent Feathers (Draedon's Forge)
Tooltip: Antimatter bombs fall from the sky on swing
Mirror Blade damage effect
Right click to fire a barrage of bloody scythes, exo vortexes, and black holes
Right-click attack uses 13 mana
Revengeance item
Inflicts debuffs: Godslayer Inferno, Crush Depth, Irradiated, Whispering Death
I would make sprites, but I have absolutely no idea how to do so. If someone could please let me know that would be great.
Universal Devastation is too OP xd

Universal Devastation is too OP xd
Lol its kinda meant to be OP. More of a weapon to take on SCal than anything else. Sorta like a version of the Exoblade where you don't have to aim as much and you can do more DPS against a fast-moving target. I guess the damage could be a bit lower.
Also the Deathstar could also be named "THIS WEAPON IS A REFERENCE TO STAR WARS OH MAH GAWD".
Aaaand I am going to ATTEMPT to sprite using MS Paint. Not so sure how successful I will be tho.
Edit: Made a sprite, but I don't know how to use shading. Also the sword that I made looks a bit bulky, I was thinking more of something sleek like the Omniblade
Oh well...
Like if you want me to upload what I have I guess?

Last edited:
white boxes are tiles from a mod you dont have installed
just make a new world i suppose

Its in every world i think my PC dont load every .PNG oft the mod
[doublepost=1518378262,1518378188][/doublepost]I'm love killing the 99990 fishrons with the Stardust Staffel and the ethereal subjugator

Lol its kinda meant to be OP. More of a weapon to take on SCal than anything else. Sorta like a version of the Exoblade where you don't have to aim as much and you can do more DPS against a fast-moving target. I guess the damage could be a bit lower.
Also the Deathstar could also be named "THIS WEAPON IS A REFERENCE TO STAR WARS OH MAH GAWD".
Aaaand I am going to ATTEMPT to sprite using MS Paint. Not so sure how successful I will be tho.
Edit: Made a sprite (for Deathstar), but I don't know how to use shading. Also the sword that I made looks a bit bulky, I was thinking more of something sleek like the Omniblade
Oh well...
Like if you want me to upload what I have I guess?
Update: I was able to use shading on the sprite (kinda), but the sword is still bulky. I guess it's fine if it's more of a reference. I am rather proud of this since it is my first ever sprite and I didn't base the design off of any other sword (as in I didn't copy/paste another sword into Paint and resprite it). There is a slight similarity to the True Tyrant's Ultisword however.
@MountainDrew Here it is!
upload_2018-2-11_17-33-40.png

Edit: Ugh what did I just post this is really embarrassing... :facepalm:

Last edited:
hey mountaindrew someone made THE LORDE's theme
do you think you can use this theme?

(warning: it's not made by DM and its noisy)
(p.s. don't hate me for showing this)

Last edited:
Sepulcher? Not sure what mod that one is from... Thorium or perhaps Tremor?

Required for Supreme Calamitas:
- Moon Lord
- Profaned Guardians
- Providence
- The Sentinels
- The Polterghast
- The Devourer of Gods
- Bumblebirb
- Yharon
Just saw both mods, no they’re not there. I’m talking about DURING SpCala boss fight. She summons a worm during the fight.

also just to show you I’m not crazy.
X1LpSru_d.jpg

Last edited:
I found an interesting issue, not sure if someone has already found it before.

Upon killing the Devourer of Gods, the pumpkin moon and frost moon get buffed, with enemies gaining an increase in health and attack. However, it seems that this "buff" affects anything that spawns during the timeframe, as I discovered when I accidentally summoned the DoG during the frost moon event. His health raised to a whopping 7200000HP (normal mode) when it should have been 600000HP. His attack on the other hand, remained the same. Note that even in death mode, the DoG's health can only be up to 1360000HP. Note that no other mods were used (other than this boss health mod and No NPCs dead mod)
upload_2018-2-13_21-18-12.png

This, I believe, virtually works with any boss as long as they were summoned during the duration of a frost/pumpkin moon, as I replicated it with Calamitas and even the Moon Lord as shown below:
upload_2018-2-13_21-20-33.png

upload_2018-2-13_21-20-45.png

So for anyone who wants a long drawn out battle against some bosses, be sure to summon them during the pumpkin/frost moon event! If you don't want the event interfering with the boss battle, use a cosmolight to quickly push the time to the next night (day also works, but some bosses despawn during the day).

Fun fact: Comparing these numbers to the actual boss health numbers, we can conclude that every boss's health will be multiplied by 12.

Last note: This issue ONLY increases the boss health of the current phase. So let's say u have DoG at 7.2m health and u kill him, his next phase will spawn his normal health if the frost/pumpkin moon events are not active (but if they are active, he will spawn with inflated health). Loot is NOT affected, u will get the standard loot and not inflated loot.

I found an interesting issue, not sure if someone has already found it before.
I'm pretty sure that the same thing happens with post-Moon Lord blood moons. They greatly increase the health and damage of everything that spawns during that night, even event enemies and presumably bosses. Which can get annoying if you're trying to grind.

currently doing a new Revengeance run with magic focus, can someone refresh me on which was the damage cap? i wouldnt like to waste anything since i was thinking on putting Menacing on all the accesories instead of the usual Warding.

Back
Top Bottom