tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I love calamity don't get me wrong but it just takes an insane amount of memory. Trying to use it in a giant modpack will just make your game crash. Its one of those mods I can't disable but it forces me to disable some mods that i want to have. Really hoping people making 64 bit version will come out soon so i can enjoy all the mods.

(Not sure where to post this so i'll just post it here)

i know about the planetoids glitching hell out of the map, but what im confused about is hell looking like it's stretching the bottom of the "Map". can't tell if this is a calamity thing or just the fact i have a bunch of mods installed.

Last edited:
Also, for some reason, the revengince and iron heart items won't show up in my inventory. im wondering if anyone else is having this problem. hopefully this can be fixed soon.

This mod doesn't add Town NPCs.

what if? you cant just directly say it doesnt have npcs even if the wiki doesnt show any maybe its an update and the page did not get updated
[doublepost=1539340841,1539340673][/doublepost]

plus how do i get the lag away whenever im in my calamity mod world its starts to have 11 fps and after that 4,1 or 6 i want it to be like i dunno 23 fps or 30 or 25 by the way i m playing on windows 10
[doublepost=1539340902][/doublepost]

and it gets less fps when i fight a hardmode boss

5/30: Update! Expert mode NPCs now drop more modded items compared to normal mode.
- Wall of Flesh now drops the Twisted Tendrils.
- Made Hardmode mod bars easier to craft.
- All item recipes have been quality checked.
- All weapon recipes have been quality checked.
- All weapons have been tested.
- Nerfed certain armors and buffed others.
- Devourer of Gods health nerfed.
- Slime God buffed.
- Desert Scourge Bag added.

why do you use that profile picture its not normal plus having this kind of picture is not really smart well im not hating on you and the calamity content is great!

what if? you cant just directly say it doesnt have npcs even if the wiki doesnt show any maybe its an update and the page did not get updated
[doublepost=1539340841,1539340673][/doublepost]

plus how do i get the lag away whenever im in my calamity mod world its starts to have 11 fps and after that 4,1 or 6 i want it to be like i dunno 23 fps or 30 or 25 by the way i m playing on windows 10
[doublepost=1539340902][/doublepost]

and it gets less fps when i fight a hardmode boss
I don't know about that problem with FPS, but I assure you this mod doesn't add Town NPCs. Also, the wiki is pretty complete and some people have access to the source, so they should know if there is a Town NPC. Actually, just using a Creative Mode mod is enough to know if there is one.

I don't know about that problem with FPS, but I assure you this mod doesn't add Town NPCs. Also, the wiki is pretty complete and some people have access to the source, so they should know if there is a Town NPC. Actually, just using a Creative Mode mod is enough to know if there is one.

now i know it was the alchemiest mod just please try to help im getting annoyed of this low fps thing

I really want to help you. Read this:
https://www.thepunctuationguide.com

read what? everything i see are keyboard buttons no more if you really want to help me... try showing me something that makes my fps in tmodloader faster oh and plus

i dont understand why only my calamity mod world has low fps just please try something....
[doublepost=1539414752,1539414641][/doublepost]
Oof.

What do you expect me to say? Just lower quality and disable stuff that makes the game slower.

oh and melster i think your to lazy to help out cause you sound like you do not care about anything if you dont want to help someone else can

oh and melster i think your to lazy to help out cause you sound like you do not care about anything if you dont want to help someone else can
To nip this in the bud, @Dispenzer1, please don’t keep going the way you’re going. You’re experiencing low fps, others - including Melster - have tried to help by suggesting you lower the quality effects in the settings, calling members ‘too lazy’ is only going to escalate things and is pretty rude.

Going forward, please realize that the answers you are receiving are trying to help, be appreciative and polite.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to discuss this with you in private. You can send me a private message by clicking ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

One of thé best Mods ever and m'y Friend :red: up our whole world just because he activate thé Iron Heart and died so he rage and deleted the mod bugging everThing....

To nip this in the bud, @Dispenzer1, please don’t keep going the way you’re going. You’re experiencing low fps, others - including Melster - have tried to help by suggesting you lower the quality effects in the settings, calling members ‘too lazy’ is only going to escalate things and is pretty rude.

Going forward, please realize that the answers you are receiving are trying to help, be appreciative and polite.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to discuss this with you in private. You can send me a private message by clicking ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

well i did a conversation just try to help out......

Back
Top Bottom