IC Chronicles of Pokémon: W.A.R.P.E.D. [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the pizza had arrived. Damn, this was one slow delivery. Well, at least it came. Not sure why they just left it at the door however. Well, it's still the same pizza that was ordered. After picking up the pizza I just returned to the couch and turned on the TV. There really wasn't anything interesting coming on any of the channels so might as well just watch the news.

||- Def
CNN:
The 15 years old girl was found unconscious in the school building. It's not sure what's the exact cause of the trouble, bu-
Somehow you get interrupted by some crazy driver, probably he was angry, as the car horns were abused like no tommorow. - GODDAMN PEOPLE! GET OUT OF THE WAY! I AM CARRYING AGNES OUT HOME!||

Ehh, guess I'll just sigh, if not for a fact, I still didn't know, what was there in the suburbs. And my head was getting kind of heavier, like there was a brick I had to carry on it. The yells, probably faraway, didn't help either. Ugh, if only I got that out, the unconsciousness... Sadly, it doesn't happen for me. Guess the dreams wanted me to forget that stress, though.

((Original Poster's notes:
The double straight lines are secondary character interacting or the results. You may do it, too, but please make sure that these follow the rules too.))

I just went to look through the window to see who was yelling. Should probably do something about that headache though. Well, it would probably be over on it's own, and if it got too bad or went on too long I could just take some painkillers. Of course if that doesn't work then hopefully alcohol will take it.

||Def:

Turns out a young man, probably a lot younger than you, was driving a dark-blue car. On the baggage side, you could see three more figures, of which one appeared to be lying on the other's leg. The cars seem to be blocking the alley though, possibly a reason to the guy's honk and anger troubles. - Ugh, guess we'll be going on feet... - They had recently exited it, it seems like...||

The screams of course, faded a bit, but my head.... ugh, I feel at least bad, if not worse. I don't know what just is going on? Is that just me? A sonic plane? Or perhaps the deafening from the homeland's city that gave a deafening noises on nights? I... just don't know.

...what the-
“Ok. Out of everyone presently in the building right now: who vandalized my blank charting boards? And why?”

||Albert:

Seems like nobody admitted to that... well, none of the human voices anyway, beside a barely audible yelp and whine...? It seems to be broken, too.||

Well, drat. The more it hurts me, the more I want to follow that car, though. I think it would be the only way to the hospital... well, unless I am really wrong. Yeah, I heard the yells. But what would they mean? I'm confused... nobody would tell me what kind of sickness I have unless I go forward. AGH! Yeah, thankfully I didn't fall, but the pain from the backside... ow.

What?
“Who’s there? Did someone bring in a dog?”
I get up from my desk, and try to locate the source of the sound

||Albert:

The source of the sound... what the? It had some sorts of six tails, burping off a fire, whining badly (probably of guilt) and additionally it looked... lupine. An orange lupine-fox thingy. How it did get there, anyway? Also, somewhat scattered around her were some sort of clothes and white coat.

((You can start your transformation by now, unless you can't do it by yourself.))||

I still followed whatever trail did the car set... it just is nothing... my pains are nothing. They probably will pass away once I get somewhere further... just a bit of pain I have to endure. It feels like my back is actually aching without some good reason.

((I’m saving it for later.))
“...what in... what are you?”
I get down on one knee, and get a closer look at the creature

Looking out the window I yell to the people below "Hey! What's going on down there?". Hopefully there will be some kind of answer.

||Albert:
Yeah, it was sort of a small and cute fox. Probably the one you'd want to pet all over there and groom and seemingly never get weary from doing that. Its eyes seem to be some shade of green, although the vulpine eyes were looking at you with some sort of confusion, as it... barked. Yeah, it was common, all right. But was it really common that it was there?||

I have to hang on... just a bit longer. I see... a shape! A car! Finally! This is getting a bit weird, though... the head is still heavy and the sight was a bit... shaking. Maybe I was drugged? I don't know exactly what the hell is just happening right now.

||Defure:

The response comes out from the mouth of the younger one than the driver. - Well, Itaku sort of is stuck in some sort of car blockade. And we need to bring Agnes back to her home and to check to her. She had fainted at school. This feels odd, though. Nobody had fainted before! Not in the school! - He spoke with some sort of fear and the worry about the one he's currently carrying - an unconscious girl. You could also see some staggering figure going closer to the car, too.||

"I'll see if I can help." So I got back outside, but not before finishing the pizza, not that there was much left of it anyway. ((Funny how I'm eating pizza right now.))

"I'll see if I can help." So I got back outside, but not before finishing the pizza, not that there was much left of it anyway. ((Funny how I'm eating pizza right now.))
((Living the dream, def. living the dream))
||Albert:
Yeah, it was sort of a small and cute fox. Probably the one you'd want to pet all over there and groom and seemingly never get weary from doing that. Its eyes seem to be some shade of green, although the vulpine eyes were looking at you with some sort of confusion, as it... barked. Yeah, it was common, all right. But was it really common that it was there?||

I have to hang on... just a bit longer. I see... a shape! A car! Finally! This is getting a bit weird, though... the head is still heavy and the sight was a bit... shaking. Maybe I was drugged? I don't know exactly what the hell is just happening right now.

||Defure:

The response comes out from the mouth of the younger one than the driver. - Well, Itaku sort of is stuck in some sort of car blockade. And we need to bring Agnes back to her home and to check to her. She had fainted at school. This feels odd, though. Nobody had fainted before! Not in the school! - He spoke with some sort of fear and the worry about the one he's currently carrying - an unconscious girl. You could also see some staggering figure going closer to the car, too.||
“Where did you come from?” I seem to not at all be bothered by the fact that the fox in front of me is a living version of Mozilla Firefox

||Def:

- Yeah, any help will be good... kind man. We actually thought at first that we could bring her to our house, but actually why not into yours? It'll be a shorter route. - The young adult responded, and the driver agreed with the idea. - Could work, Fares. Actually, you'd two get more tired getting to our house, plus we'd waste more time there. - The girl seems to be still normal. And the other one, barely jogging, seems to be catching a breath.

Arthur:

The living version of the Mozilla Firefox probably was some sort of speechless, or their tongue got grabbed by some sort of a 403 bad gateway, as they were still barking and whining.

"Yeah, sure, you could use mine since this could be serious." I simply hoped that if it was serious it wouldn't be some kind of infection. And if it was, hopefully it wouldn't spread, of course there was the possibility that it was just a normal case of fainting, but it was still better to be sure. And if it was an infection I could've already gotten it.

||Def:

- Yeah, any help will be good... kind man. We actually thought at first that we could bring her to our house, but actually why not into yours? It'll be a shorter route. - The young adult responded, and the driver agreed with the idea. - Could work, Fares. Actually, you'd two get more tired getting to our house, plus we'd waste more time there. - The girl seems to be still normal. And the other one, barely jogging, seems to be catching a breath.

Arthur:

The living version of the Mozilla Firefox probably was some sort of speechless, or their tongue got grabbed by some sort of a 403 bad gateway, as they were still barking and whining.
“Ok, calm down. One bark for ‘I’m lost’, 2 barks for ‘I’m someone’s pet dog and they left me here’ and 3 barks for ‘oh god please help me I used to be one of your coworkers and now this has happened it’s like as if the furries have risen up or something’”
There’s absolutely no way this will possibly lead to anything and I’m just distracting and/or amusing myself, aren’t I?

||Def:

Of course then, with your help, they managed to get her into a comfy position somewhere. - This should do for now. Fares, Fenix, tell me if she recovers, okay? - The driver asked, while they were sitting near the room... kitchen or the living room, nobody knows. But they'll wait for a recovery. Hopefully.

Arthur:
Seems like there were more than four barks... (since it didn't really understand you.) Of course there was no sign of the co-workers, as the someone... well, not you, was asked to go into a director's room. The barking and whining have intensified.||

Ow, I kind of fell on the ground during that time. Hopefully there's somebody kind who at least calls whatever equal to 112 is in America. I really don't want to freeze there, as it's not that warm.

Oh great.
“...I’m going to assume this was a coincidence”
But something in the back of my head feels like it’s true. I check the news. Again.

||Arthur:

The news coughed up anything but that. For example:
Trump has a high chance of losing the elections.
Hillary Clinton's having a big support base.
And the likes. You also could see yet another co-worker sprouting the ears out of nowhere. Why isn't that covered in media, though?||

“What the- I got to get out of here”
I get out of the building, and get into my car, and I start it’s engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom