IC Chronicles of Pokémon: W.A.R.P.E.D. [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hope this is nothing serious. And if this is serious, I hope something can be done about this." Maybe she'd just recover on her own and that would be the end of this whole thing. Maybe she won't. I could only hope she does.

||Defure && Arthur:

- Well, surely nothing bad will happen while she'll recover. I suspect some sort of a flu, though. It's common, it'll pass on itself, I'm sure... - The driver had replied, unaware of yet another one getting stuck into a blockade - the some sort of lab one. Meanwhile some words of denial, then outright yelps, followed with "WHAT IS SHE TURNING INTO!?" were heard just from the doorside. Strange, eh?

Arthur could see some sort of conscious, but somehow on the ground, human. He really felt bad, as he was barely clinging on with consciousness. Just while there were five cars parked that blocked the way out of there.||

Urgh, I really don't know if I'll hang on... seriously, I can't really stand... maybe it's bad. But what if it's only some sort of a freak mistake, a nightmare, from which I'll wake up? I just need to get some chances, but which ones?

"I'll go check what's happening." I went outside to see what was happening in case it was something bad.

||Def && Albert:

Both of them could see each other - (Just see their appearances). Actually, there was another human ((John Sharpfield, but nobody knows that yet)) needing some... treatment. And yet another one that tripped over the one. - God. :red:ing. Damnit! - He definitely broke their own arm after tripping. And what Albert saw, was the... normal, everyday house, just with more noise than usual. And some manly screams. - Agnes, Please, don't- don't turn into that- thing! - Of course, it wasn't revealed yet.||

Couldn't anyone stop trampling me? Seriously, it had hurt my arm, while my head was still hurting... that's some crazy explosive mix. Well, and the curses. This could only get better, am I right? Or was I just getting sarcastic?

"What is going on here? Everything's been going strange since I got back home." I really had no idea what was going on.

||Albert && Defure:

(Uh, I'm confused now, if you've been cheching the house or the outside.)
- DEFINITELY NOT :red:ING DAMN GOOD! DO YOU SEE THAT BREAK? I-VEEVEE! - Ohay, you can now contemplate what the hell just happened while he was speaking and turned into some vulpine creature with fluffy tail...||

Why I've left the Poland in the first place, I don't know, although I just couldn't help wondering and letting a soft mumble... - H...help. - Yeah, the pain caused I barely could speak off the words. It all went to hell.

“...I think that exact same thing happened to one of my coworkers...”
I look around to see if anyone else is turning

"What the **** is happening?" This has just kept on getting more and more strange ever since the road getting blocked.

“My best guess is also my worst guess.”
Think... wait...
“The news was silent about this the last time I checked. Maybe now, SOMEONE has said something”
I check both the news and Reddit.

||News:

Still nothing onto what Albert has witnessed, still about judgement system in Poland... Reddit - most of the posts seems to be just a jokes, except for one with a 0. It says - "It can't be happening". An image presents some sort of green leafy lizard lying on some bed (in Defure's bedroom). It also seems like no people believe it, or believe it's a photoshop, since it's approving rate is below 10%, as well as a comment.
"Get a better photoshopping program. You probably need it. /s" - The author of the post was nicknamed Faressain, though.||

“...the internet is mostly silently about this. Aside from one post on Reddit...”
I see if anyone has any injuries I CAN help with

"Mind showing me that post?" I wanted some kind of idea what was happening, and even if Reddit wasn't the most reliable place for this kind of information it would still be better than nothing.

||Defure:

Indeed, you saw some guy being surprised about being downvotebombed, as well, as the same leafy lizard, but on... live? Or at least you could see all the real majesty it was... which wasn't that much. - Uh, sorry but she needs some sort of... - he was interrupted by hiss, that felt heavy. It also seemed to be a bit broken.||

I had recently managed to stand up, to feel the pain on the back and fall on the arms and feet again. Okay, who's been giving me so much weight to carry? Or was it- no, I can't think about that... not now. ||Somebody could see some blackish fluff forming on the back.||

||Def:

- Oh, it's apparently confusing to you, right? Yeah, I get that. I still can't believe how she has turned into a small leaf lizard she- wait, what are you- shrinking? Growwring? - Eh, this feels confusing, but at the same time the driver entered and was confused. - Fares, I told you, tell me if she re- HOLY MARIE AND SAINTS! D-do you all... uhh... AGH! - Driver((Itaku)).exe has stopped responding, or simply in non-IT terms, he fainted upon that sight. You might want to check on yourself.

Albert: Nuff said, there's really none injuries you can address. Apart from a fact of a white fluff also covering the human's neck. And him getting knocked out cold by extreme pain.||

I was unsure what was happening. Maybe I was going to change too, I really had no idea. I decided to check if I was changing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom