tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to turn off the Merfolk skin so Armor can be shown? I like the skin....but it literally overrides everything to where i can't see armor.

Does anyone else have the problem with the ninja's ability in multiplayer just deleting enemies, instead of damaging/killing them?

I have a problem with this mod.
I do not get the blank contract when i make a new character. I checked if the mod is enabled, i even tried to make new characters (made about 4 characters).
I'd like to know why this is happening.

I have a problem with this mod.
I do not get the blank contract when i make a new character. I checked if the mod is enabled, i even tried to make new characters (made about 4 characters).
I'd like to know why this is happening.

Are you starting in a new world or has another character entered it already? I noticed that this happens to me from time to time too, but not usually if I am starting a new character in a new world.

The rest of the time I load the cheat sheet mod to make the contract if I need it.

The people, if not difficult, list all the bosses for which it is possible to level and what level max? (I can't figure out how much a bhikkhu can get resistance.) And it would be good that the monk was not only melee(for example if you believe WoW then why would the monk not be able to have and hilite allies or yourself a little bit. (if not clear then sorry used translator)

The people, if not difficult to list all the bosses for which you can get the level and what level is the maximum? (I can not calculate how much a monk can get resistance). And it would not be bad for a monk to have not only a close fight (for example, if you believe WoW, why would not a monk know how to heal allies or a little himself (if you do not understand, then sorry, I used an interpreter)

Last edited:
There is a problem with the SoulBound class, it doesn't really work with summons that shoot things, they just despawn!! Please fix it, as the game is unplayable for summoners :'c

Are you starting in a new world or has another character entered it already? I noticed that this happens to me from time to time too, but not usually if I am starting a new character in a new world.

The rest of the time I load the cheat sheet mod to make the contract if I need it.
I'm starting my character in a new world. i don't start a new character in a already used one.

I'm starting my character in a new world. i don't start a new character in a already used one.

I would just download either hero's mod or cheat mod and add the contract to your inventory. The only other things that I think could potentially be a problem is if your using any mod that alters the inventory in anyway such as the KRPG mod.

I think he could use a contract to grant a null contract, so if he wants to change the classes, he uses it and gives him a blank contract that he then uses to choose a class.

(That would cause there to be no recipe for the blank contract)

I think he could use a contract to grant a null contract, so if he wants to change the classes, he uses it and gives him a blank contract that he then uses to choose a class.

(That would cause there to be no recipe for the blank contract)
"cough""cough" there the void contract for that man. it has no recipe but you can get it using cheat sheet or other cheat mod like hero

You could add a class working with sentries, with the class bonus that those sentries do not vanish with time. They stay until you cast a new one (or more than max number) or went away too far. Furthermore this also works for other stuff which is summoned like the Crimson Rod, Nimbus Rod, Clinger Staff. Instead of bonus magic damage there could be a bonus which increases with the time those stuff is present (e.g. full bonus after 10 sec).
Your life-reg(1), defense(1), movement speed(4%), fishing-power(3), sentry/summon (also Crimson Rod bonus dmg) damage (+1 damage) increases with the number of sentries present on screen (or in range). -20% to melee and range damage
bonus: 1 virtual sentry (adds bonuses of one sentry present) or +4% sentry damage

or a class close to that like Valhalla Knight armor + some small fishing boni :)

After going through the files (big thanks for making this open source), it looks relatively easy to add extra classes. Like a bunch of other people, I was pretty interested in a Thorium bard class. Does anyone know if there would be issues with referencing variables from other mods? Is it perfectly possible for me to just add to the MPlayer.cs with something like:

Code:
else if (bard)
            {
                player.symphonicDamage += .05f;
            }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom