Community Forum Themes: Get yours today!

Which theme are you liking the most?

• Total voters
Arachnophobes crack me up with their phobias of in game spiders! I quite enjoy spiders tbh, used to catch and collect them as a child... up until mum found out

Its all about context really. I happened to drop into one from above making a hellevator, fresh weak character, first nest ever found, dumped into a dark pit of writhing crawling death. Terrifying. I slaughter them in any other game with ease, its just wall creepers for me, thanks to that. But this is going off topic.

Gone back to the jungle theme, I feel this theme is going to the least used theme overall.

Like I said in another thread, I personally prefer to use the underground theme (Just like everyone else apparently)

And before I forget, thank you Crowno and Skiphs for making the designs!

Wow, I didn't even know you were able to do this! I'm gonna be switching between amazing themes all the time now :)

Although, I must admit, I'm also loving the Jungle theme. Ice is my second favourite, mainly because of the black text on a light background.

Hallowed because the wyvern looks cute but I sometimes I prefer underground one.

I'm liking the Crimson theme out of the middle-ground it's based on; not too dark nor too light, while still being made of mostly mellow purples/maroons. Easy on the eyes.

Snow, mainly because white/coloured text on a dark background gives me a damned headache sooner or later (and Snow is the only one with black text/light background available, apart from boring Xenforo)!

Even that aside, I still like the sky-blue and purple colours used anyways...!

To be honest I like all of them, but currently I use underground one.
I plan to change themes from time to time.

Underground wins, definitely. Second place goes to the Snow theme, obviously. For third place, I'm not so sure.

Even though I'm not really into the Muhsroom biome in-game (Dat music feels as if I got high or something), here the Underworld theme blends as it was meant to be! Just awesome. :D

Back
Top Bottom