• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Consolaria

leafsaber47

Terrarian
Ocram still has the wrong battle theme. I'm associating him more with Golem's battle music rather than Queen Bee's due to the oversight.

Orithan

Eye of Cthulhu
Queen Bee's theme is indeed the theme Ocram and Eye of Chutuhlu used in the OG Console version.
Just pointing it out now.

Mr.Pigeon

Terrarian
update is live
cool stuff:
- boss nerfs: reduced health for Lepus and Turkor, reduced projectile damage for Ocram
- Turkor's neck now acts funky
- achievements from older versions are back!
- to make this possible, webmillo's commons library is now required for mod to function
- fixed Diseaster Bunny spawn rate and Suspicious Looking Egg drop rate (25% chance now)
- added hit and death sounds for Servants of Ocram
- nerfed Spectral Elemental
- a bunch of miscellaneous bug fixes and balance changes
- added placeholders for Japanese console exclusives, not availible through normal gameplay
there might be a follow-up update with a few more fixes idk gotta test some issues

BlitzWare518

Terrarian
I'm running into an issue where I can't spawn Turkor the Ungrateful in multiplayer? I've had the pet equipped, tried + worked in single-player, and turned on and off the seasonal limits to make sure. It would be much appreciated if someone can provide a solution with this!

Hastur

Official Terrarian
I'm running into an issue where I can't spawn Turkor the Ungrateful in multiplayer? I've had the pet equipped, tried + worked in single-player, and turned on and off the seasonal limits to make sure. It would be much appreciated if someone can provide a solution with this!
You should use Stuffed Heart to summon Turkor in multiplayer.

Kolenka

Terrarian
Creating a monokuma set through white and black threads is absent. There is no point in white thread now because of this.
Mushroom Grass Seeds should create Purple Thread and White thread. Definitely not the Moonlight Seeds and Deathweed Seeds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom