• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Consolaria

BioNix0_1

Terrarian
Hello everybody! At the moment, I have not played with this mod, because decided to wait for its adaptation to version 1.4. And I had a question regarding one pet. While on Terraria's Wiki, I found information about one pet who was taken out of the game in version 1.1.5933. This is a drone-pet summoned by Mysterious Packaging. Is he in this mod?
P.s. I am Russian and used Google translate. I hope you understand me.

Hastur

Official Terrarian
Hello everybody! At the moment, I have not played with this mod, because decided to wait for its adaptation to version 1.4. And I had a question regarding one pet. While on Terraria's Wiki, I found information about one pet who was taken out of the game in version 1.1.5933. This is a drone-pet summoned by Mysterious Packaging. Is he in this mod?
P.s. I am Russian and used Google translate. I hope you understand me.
Это удаленный предмет, правила моддинга запрещают добавлять этого питомца.

P4racl0x

Terrarian
With TModLoader being updated for 1.4 and being on steam, is there an estimate for the timeline for this to be updated to 1.4?

Dark Digitus Awoken

The Destroyer
I think Consolaria is perfect,the only thing remaining is to update it to 1.4,since Ocram was my last boss fight in 3ds,ahhh...The old one...
The only thing i would like is to add a Mecha Ocram,sounds repetitive,sounds like a copy,but it would be a good boss fight...Who thinks the same?

PeacefulPotato

Skeletron
Does the guide talk about Easter/New Year like they did in the Mobile version, and will they mention the Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day/Oktoberfest events when they come out? Thanks!

Hastur

Official Terrarian
Does the guide talk about Easter/New Year like they did in the Mobile version, and will they mention the Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day/Oktoberfest events when they come out? Thanks!
Didn't know that guide have some special replies about this events.
Should be added in Consolaria 2.0

PeacefulPotato

Skeletron
Oh cool, thanks!
Here is a link to an older version of the page for the Guide back when it contained the Mobile exclusive tips:
Guide
You don't need to make it so that the NPCs refuse to recognize the Crimson :)
Edit: Added link to Guide page that contained the Mobile exclusive tips

Last edited:
I cannot wait for 1.4 where I play through the whole game with all of my favorite exlusive pets from when I played on the Xbox360 and even more exclusives to have fun with. This mod by far is going to be the best I will play unless Rise of Ages is in the mix because it looks awesome too. I can't wait for all of these mods in 1.4.

Zerukin

Terrarian
Out of curiosity, do you have plans on creating original theme music for the three bosses? Been trying to image them with their own theme music rather than the music that plays for them which also plays for other bosses (unless one installs the calamity extra music or something else that changes their theme). I image something with a violin for Turkor, while Okram would likely have some sort of orchestral sounding theme.... I don't know what kind of theme Lepus would have.

Hastur

Official Terrarian
Out of curiosity, do you have plans on creating original theme music for the three bosses? Been trying to image them with their own theme music rather than the music that plays for them which also plays for other bosses (unless one installs the calamity extra music or something else that changes their theme). I image something with a violin for Turkor, while Okram would likely have some sort of orchestral sounding theme.... I don't know what kind of theme Lepus would have.
Ocram already has brand new theme by our composer.
Other bosses will get their own themes in Consolaria update for 1.4

Top Bottom