Note that this is the last Consolaria update until 1.4 tML is released
Other bosses will get their own themes in Consolaria update for 1.4
Edit: Nevermind, you never said that you wouldn't put other updates before the Consolaria 1.4 update after tModLoader updates to 1.4I didn't say in what update it would be
"Buggy issues" is (not) a very precise description my dude. No idea how I'm supposed to understand that.Btw is this mod still buggy for multiplayer I remember playing the mod with some buggy issues with friends
Hastur kinda messed it up for ya. Our roadmap is more or less the following:Edit: Nevermind, you never said that you wouldn't put other updates before the Consolaria 1.4 update after tModLoader updates to 1.4
Okay, thanks! Yeah, I understand why you wouldn't put a release date this early. There are still many unknown factors such as when tModLoader will finish porting to 1.4Hastur kinda messed it up for ya. Our roadmap is more or less the following:
With everything else somewhere along the way. Also no dates for the reason of us having no idea when the tML update will come out. And we want to spend more time working on our main project.
- Consolaria 1.3 - port for Terraria 1.4 tModLoader
- 1.3.x - bug fixes and updates for consistency with 1.4 features
- Consolaria 1.4 - arch enemies, possibly Chinese New Year stuff
- Consolaria 1.5 - console version structures and remaining seasonal events
Does the mod work in 1.4 fine or not?Hey there! Do you like ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶mods? We have one here.
Tons of exclusive mobile and console features are deleted with v1.3.
Our aim is to bring this unique content back with improvements in sprites and code.
Join our Discord server for more
Recipe Browser is highly recommended for use!
- Ocram comes back as a post-Mech boss with its own drops and new shiny Treasure Bag
- New Ocram weapons and four armor sets: Dragon, Titan, Spectral and Warlock
- Lepus and Turkor with classic and new unique drops
- Improved boss AI and expert mode attacks
- A bunch of ported exclusive pets
- Unique enemies with new and improved abilities
- Boss Checklist and Fargo's Mutant Mod support
- Achievements based on Webmilio's Commons
- Chinese New Year deleted content
- Console exclusive vanity - including the Horned God set and many others
- Holy Hand Grenade!
View attachment 229870
Mod review by @Gameraiders101
Video featuring Consolaria by @ChippyGaming
Mod review by @HappyDays
@Hastur - coder and idea author
@Mr.Pigeon - spriter
@DrunkenCat - coder
-Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
-tModLoader team - for giving us our one and only modding platform
-Bripe and Obesedog - for some new sprites
- Fyerow and Croul - for brand new Ocram soundtrack
- Special thanks to @StrikerRKT for extracting original files from various Japanese console versions of the game.
1.0 - First release;
1.0.1 - Sprite Changes and fixes;
1.0.3 - Chinese New Year content and minor sprite fixes, Boss Checklist support;
1.0.4 - Added Purple Hero set, Fabulous and George's sets and Festive top hat, some minor fixes;
1.0.5 - Added Horned God set, fixed Mythical Wyvern spawn;
22.214.171.124 - Multiplayer fixes and new Ocram AI(Try to kill him now...);
1.0.6 - Some minor fixes, new Dragon's Breathe texture;
1.1 - Two new bosses, new vanity set and lot of new weapons, new Ocram AI and lot of fixes;
1.1.1 - Hotfix;
1.1.2 - Hotfix(2);
1.1.3 - Improved Turkor and Ocram, a lot of balance changes and bug fixes;
1.2 -Ocram's loot rework, console exclusive pets and enemies, seasons activation config:
1.2.1- Achievements, Warlock armor rework, minor fixes;
126.96.36.199 - Removed recipes for 'ancient' Warlock armor variants;
1.2.2 - Bosses nerf and minor fixes;
1.2.3 - Japanese exclusive vanity sets.
- Chinese exclusive content
- Jungle Sanctum and Heart Shrine
- Octoberfest, Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's day unique content
- Mobile exclusive pets - Grandma and others
- Arch mobs comeback with many improvements!
- Mc Moneypants NPC
Stylish support banner!