Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about any of you guys but Ive benn waiting and checking the forums since it was first annouced in may 2015 its been over 2 years for us on console just finish it already !!! I dont care if It has bugs we suck it up and deal with it and you guys at pipeworks! Just release bug fixs like other games do and if you dont wanna just say spring 2018!!! It dont have to be perfect nothing is perfect... and yes I know Im goin to get hate for this
It's been said before but if the update is too buggy then Sony and Microsoft wont let it be published.

I dont know about any of you guys but Ive benn waiting and checking the forums since it was first annouced in may 2015 its been over 2 years for us on console just finish it already !!! I dont care if It has bugs we suck it up and deal with it and you guys at pipeworks! Just release bug fixs like other games do and if you dont wanna just say spring 2018!!! It dont have to be perfect nothing is perfect... and yes I know Im goin to get hate for this
But what if they are fixing game breaking bugs and if they released it now, you wouldn’t be able to play because it wouldn’t work. Then we would still have to wait, but there would be chance of world corruption too.

Actually, it would be kinda disappointing if we had been waiting for two years and received a buggy game. I prefer waiting for the full 1.3 non-buggy experience.

Actually, it would be kinda disappointing if we had been waiting for two years and received a buggy game. I prefer waiting for the full 1.3 non-buggy experience.
Thank you! It would be disappointing if it was buggy after all this time.

IMG_20171104_123036.jpg

1.3 wasn't even out for PC yet on May 2015. Where did you get the idea that this update was announced for Console before it was even finished for PC?

Guys, we should stop telling pipeworks to rush the update. I'm flustered that its been 2 years, but if the update was released very buggy, we probably can't enjoy the game as much with so much bugs. They are trying to release a bug free update to give you the best experience you can have. Thats the goal of a developer. Let them do their work, I know they are trying as hard as they can and debugging can be hard. Just have patience, it could be released this month.

Bah. Came in expecting some cheeky, sexy news. Got nada.

Oh well.

Wife convinced me to grab Necro DLC for Diablo 3 so I imagine the grind before season 12 starts will keep me occupied for the time being.

Bah. Came in expecting some cheeky, sexy news. Got nada.

Oh well.

Wife convinced me to grab Necro DLC for Diablo 3 so I imagine the grind before season 12 starts will keep me occupied for the time being.
Grind for what? The season rests everything. It's the reason I'm not in the mood to play until Thursday.

Grind for what? The season rests everything. It's the reason I'm not in the mood to play until Thursday.

Just general grinding on normal prior to the season starting. I've yet to see what sets and builds are available for Necro. Wanna see what's on offer before I consider putting Necro into my seasonal rotation.

I usually run Monk / DH / Crusader.

Even as a fan of Necro in D2, I'm not pooling him into my rotation if I don't like what builds are on offer.

I know this is the console thread but if mobile isn't in works as someone stated before I'll just be looking for my refund....

Guys, we should stop telling pipeworks to rush the update. I'm flustered that its been 2 years, but if the update was released very buggy, we probably can't enjoy the game as much with so much bugs. They are trying to release a bug free update to give you the best experience you can have. Thats the goal of a developer. Let them do their work, I know they are trying as hard as they can and debugging can be hard. Just have patience, it could be released this month.

It certainly couldn't be any worse than the 1.2 update... I mean, they refuse to release a bug list or anything! All they did was show off a few minor bugs in the 1.3 console video(stream?), like, the ground not working right for instance, not growing trees or reagents is fine for the moment, at least its not changing your items in piggy banks to absurd amounts of pickaxes or turning your entire worlds to dirt! I would totally be fine, after the bedrock edition of minecraft's half a***d release, again, I would be fine, and I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one here who would be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom