Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited about what they are doing so that the update is stable and without bugs but I have a question will be added items of the 1.3.1 as caves of marble or granite or added in further updates

I am excited about what they are doing so that the update is stable and without bugs but I have a question will be added items of the 1.3.1 as caves of marble or granite or added in further updates
Marble and granite were added in 1.3, not later in 1.3.1. You can watch Pipeworks' videos of 1.3 gameplay, one of them includes a house made of marble.

YouTube playlist showing 1.3 gameplay on console

I cant wait for 1.3 on consol iv played it so much and have everything on consol and adding more will make the game so much fun again.

I really appreciate all the work of dev team right now. I don't mind any delay, even my little kid keep asking me when mom..when 1.3 coming?? hahaha..
But considering about this delay, lately my kids playing online and join a community which is overing all item world, he got some Red wings, and other wings that is not suppose to be in console. My question, is it ok for this? what happen to those items when console version 1.3 coming up ? right now I don't say anything but as a parent I want my kid to play fair. it's my duty as a mom to watching over my kids to play their game in a fun, fair and healthy way.. Thx b4

I really appreciate all the work of dev team right now. I don't mind any delay, even my little kid keep asking me when mom..when 1.3 coming?? hahaha..
But considering about this delay, lately my kids playing online and join a community which is overing all item world, he got some Red wings, and other wings that is not suppose to be in console. My question, is it ok for this? what happen to those items when console version 1.3 coming up ? right now I don't say anything but as a parent I want my kid to play fair. it's my duty as a mom to watching over my kids to play their game in a fun, fair and healthy way.. Thx b4
Apparently having hacked reds wings when the update comes out may corrupt your saves so I suggest that you try to get your son to delete reds wings, he may have an sdmg as well which is also hacked as there is no other way to obtain the weapon so if he does then you should get him to delete that as well

About a month of summer left. I hope we get it before it ends but it's perfectly ok if you can't because a delayed non buggy game is better than a early sloppy game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom